-51-

______________________________
"Jeon breakfast is done...." I called out to him from the kitchen as I placed two plates of pancake and eggs on the table.
"...don't make me call you again..."

"I'm coming...." he groaned out from the living room. Stumbling across the floor,he made his way to the kitchen. He held onto the door frame as his weak eyes looked up to me, I felt the tension, I could see he wasn't himself....something wasn't right...

"Did you drink that much?" I scoffed out as I made my way over to him, gently grabbing him by his forearm as I helped him to the table. His eyes glued on me, clearly taken aback by the sudden action.

"I'm guessing you didn't drink the water huh?" I said knowingly as I grabbed a glass of water and handed him. "Here take these, it'll help with your headache...." I placed two tablets into his palms.

As his head threw back he shot the two tablets in, gulping down the glass of water as his Adam's Apple moved up and down. Wiping his lips he placed the plate back down.

"Are you okay?...You don't like so we'll..."

"I..uhm...I'm good...." he said as he ruffled his fingers through his disheveled hair. The strands fall back perfectly as he pulled the plate of food closer to him. My eyes momentarily looking up at him as I tried to put the puzzle together. Jungkook seems like the type that don't really talk about his feelings, he keeps it all bottled up inside. His face says he's fine but his eyes showed all the pain, I didn't know what it was but it was bothering me.....but....it wasn't my place to ask him.....

"You okay?" He questioned suddenly pulling me out of my deep thoughts.

"Oh uhm yeah...." I choked out.

"You sure? You've been playing with your food..."

I cleared my throat as I nodded. His eyes still locked on me as I only kept my gaze to my plate. Biting back on the questions I want to do badly ask him...but if I did he'll only say I'm pushing my limits.

"Why did you say those stuff earlier?" I blurted out. My gaze slowly looking up as I realized what I just asked him.

"What are you talking about?..."

I gulped as his gaze burned through my me. His eyebrows quirking as he's clearly confused at the sudden question.

"It's nothing..don't worry you probably was just sleep talking...." I brushed it off.

"Nuh uh..you can't  just tell me something and say it's nothing afterwards...."

"I- don't worry okay...you were just sleep talking okay...." I brushed it off.

"No tell me. Y/n you're only going to get me more agitated...." his voice became low and more husky.

"You were saying something about don't leave you..or something...." I murmured out.

"Or something?" He said as his left eyebrow quirked.

"Yes or something...." I lightly chuckled as I ate a piece of the pancake. Syrup dripping at the side of my mouth as I soaked the entire piece in the syrup.

"You wanna continue doing that?"

"Wha-"

His lips pressing into mine as the syrup pasted between our kiss. The sweetness of the syrup making the kiss more sloppy and sticky. His head turning to the side as his tongue grazed on my bottom lip making sure all the syrup was gone. The kiss was soft but yet sweet as he pulled back only for me to meet his red eyes.

"It was just tempting..." he chuckled out as a smirked formed on his glossy lips. Leaning back into the chair he continued to eat.

His words becoming into nothing as I only stared his way. Butterflies couldn't help but invade my stomach. Biting down on my lip as I looked down only to murmur out,
"You can't just do that....." I felt my face burning up.

"What..."

"You can't just do that..." I murmured out again.

"Baby, Yes I can do just do that..." he smirked as his voice came out almost in a growl.

"No..."

"You wanna go down that road again?" He looked up.

"Stop being so full of yourself...." I bluntly said as I got up and placed my plate in the sink.

Walking back, only to make my way to my room to freshen up for the day....and mostly get away from him right now before my heart explodes.Without any further confusion, strong arms gripped around my waist as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Jeon...."
________________________________
Thanks for reading ✨🥰