-34-

______________________________

"Y/n....how much longer again?" Jungkook began fussing. Iv been placing this damp cloth and repeating the same steps for about 20 minutes now. It was the only way to break down the high fever.

"Until your fever breaks Jeon!" I said as my eyes moved towards his brown jewels. "Stop fussing..." I continued.

"Okay baby...." he replied as he smirked.

"Jeon..."

Even thou he was sick, voice hoarse, he still managed to be that playboy Jungkook he was. Everything he said, still had that touch to it. The touch that would make girls fall to his knees. The tone of voice that would make all the girls lie on the bed for him.

I removed the cloth as I placed the back of my hand once again against his forehead. His eyes locked onto me as my other hand pushed back his slightly wet hair.

I breathed out a sigh of relief as I said, "You're not feeling as hot as before..."

"I'm always hot babygirl...." he scoffed out.

"Don't flatter yourself..." I chuckled as I was about to pull away, his fast and sudden movements gripped me by my arms. He pulled me close, our faces inches apart as I felt his hot breath on my lips. Our eyes locked not leaving each other's one for a split second.

"J-j-ung—" I tried to say but he cut me off.

"Shh...." he said as his pink lips shined.

Here we go again, I heard my every heartbeat. The silence between us made it clear that my heart was racing out of my chest.

"Wow...are you okay?..." he questioned as his hands moved towards my chest....

"I-"

"You're heart is about to fly out your chest..." he chuckled.

"Ugh! Stop!" I pulled back from his grip. I managed to pull away from his grip. I gathered my thought together as i stood up. My heart beats out of time, my breathing couldn't calm down, not even for a second.

Get it together y/n!

"Can I make some soup for you? It'll help you you're cold." I managed to choke out right now in this situation. His eyes glued on mine. I never recalled the moment his eyes left me.

"You don't have to ask me baby....you live here..." he managed to say as I could hear his voice becoming more hoarse. Coughs leaving his mouth every couple of seconds. His eyes were red and weak. I could tell he was feeling extremely sick. Although he slipped in those pick up lines here and there, I heard the weakness in his voice.

"Oh...I'll go make it for you okay...stay here..." I said as I grabbed up the bowl of warm water to carry back downstairs.

"Ugh! Iv been laying here for so long..." he whined about as he groaned.

"Stop being stubborn! Stay here.." I scoffed out as I closed the door behind me.

I made my way to the kitchen setting the bowl into the sink. I gathered the ingredients for the soup from the fridge as I rolled up my sleeves. My mom always made Kimchi stew whenever I was sick. The spiciness always helped.

*time skip after the soup was made*

I raised the lid as steam rose from the pot. The scent took over the kitchen as I looked at the soup I made. This is the only thing that my mom taught me to cook, and it is one I would never forget.

I pulled out a small spoon from the cupboard as I tasted the meal I had just made.

"MmMm" I hummed as it tasted just like the way I remembered it.

~JUNGKOOK~

I groaned as my hands laid on my slightly wet forehead. I ruffled my fingers through my hair as I sat up on the bed. I felt as if I was floating, weakness taking me over, but somehow....y/n...managed to make all of this disappear when she was in the room. I felt as if I wasn't sick the moment she was with me.

"DING!"

I looked at my phone that laid on the other side of me, only to realize it wasn't my phone.

"DING!"

My head shot across to my nightstand as the sound echoed once more. My eyebrows slightly raising as I leaned over to the phone. It must be y/n's.

My eyes wandering to the message only to see,
"Hey beautiful 😊"

"What the f-" before I can continue I shot back to reality.

No, I shouldn't be invading her privacy like this. This is not like me. I placed back down the phone as I leaned back over to where I sat before. Who the hell is that?! Who the hell is calling her beautiful?!" I found myself subconsciously clenching my jaw along with my eyes brows becoming furrowed. Oh fuck it! Why am I so worked up over who's texting her?

"DING!"
"DING!"

"Can't she mute her phone at least!" I murmured to myself as I leaned over only to switch the mute switch on.

"DING!"

"Aish!" I groaned as I muted her phone.

Only for the brightness of the screen to invade my sight once more, I couldn't help but look down to the message this time. Some part of me wanted to leave it as it is,but the other part was fucking enraged as to who was calling her beautiful. My eyes traveling down only to see a message from the same number.

My eyes widened as the last text message sent to her left anger rushing through my body like there's no tomorrow. Why does he have her number?!

_______________________________
To be continued.....
Thanks for reading 😊💜
Don't forget to vote 💜
Leave reviews 🥺