-17-

______________________________

"Ok I'll see you later..." I said as I was about to walk away..

"Wait..y/n.." Namjoon called out to my from the back...

I spun around on my heels as his smile pasted his face... "number?" He asked as he waved his phone around in the air.

"Not so fast...I'll see you later..." I perked out as I grinned and walked away...

||

I chuckled as she spun around and walked away...her long brown hair flipped side to side as she walked...I sipped on my coffee as her smile flashed in my mind once more.
Why are you like this Namjoon?? Iv never been like this with other girls....but something about y/n...is different...

I guess I'll see her for lunch,but how am I going to contact her....I guess fate will just do it's thing....I chuckled to myself as I walked off to my office.

||

I walked my way up to the office as events of the morning flashed back in my mind...his smile pasted in my mind as I entered jungkook's office...

With my smile still lingering on my face,I said joyfully, "Sir, your coffee.." as I place his coffee on his desk. He moved his gaze to me...

"And what made you so happy?" He questioned as he raised his eyebrow...

"Oh..uh...nothing...I just met an old friend in Starbucks..." I said as I sat at my desk and slightly cleared my throat a bit....

"An old friend?" He repeated as he sipped on his coffee... "Is this old friend of your gender?" He asked as his brows furrowed...

"Why do you care jungkook.." I groaned out as I opened up my laptop and began working on some documents...

"Excuse me? Why do I care?" He retaliated...

"We're not doing this again..." I sighed as I continued what I was doing....

"Oh..you're getting smart aren't you..." he said as he got up from his desk but I didn't spare a glance over at him. What am I supposed to tell him...I was with Namjoon...he's gonna blow a fuse on me.

"Let me get something clear Mrs.Jeon" he said with his husky deep voice almost in a growl as he spun my chair around with my gaze now facing him.

I gasped loudly as I groaned out, "JEON!"

"You're my wife, your friends and whereabouts are my business....and don't think you can hide anything from me...remember I own this business....." he said without showing any sign of emotion or expression....

His tone of voice scared a soft whimper from my lips as I gulped. His gaze locked with mine never leaving it for a second, he made sure that his words echoed through me and I didn't just take it for granted.

"Do you understand?" He said as he titled his head as his grip tightened on the arms of my chair. His veins rising as they covered his arms and neck...did he see us??

"Do you understand?" He said once more almost raising his voice as I jumped in my seat and responded softly, "Y-yes sir.."

"Good girl..." he said as he stood up and a smirked formed on his pink lips as he spun my chair back around to where it was.

My breathing increased as I tried to type on my laptop...but his words kept echoing in my mind...why does he care if I have another friend who's a boy or if I'm interacting with someone of the other gender.

Doesn't he always tell me act like I don't know him? Why should I listen to him  and have him rule my life? He shouldn't care about my whereabouts, because I could care less about his.

||

Time passed as the clock ticked on the wall, my stomach growling as I peeped at the time. I was starving I glimpsed across to Jungkook who had his gaze stuck on his phone..his eyes glistening as he bit onto his bottom lip.

I'm sure he's messaging one of those girls on his instagram who I saw the night I did some research on him...I'm still surprised till now that he replied to almost every one of those comments that those young girls left.

"Done staring?" His voice suddenly echoed through the room as his gaze moved up to me.

"I wasn't s-staring..." I managed to murmur out. "I just wanted to tell you I'm going for lunch.." I continued as I looked down afraid to hear his response to that.

"Let's go together.." he said as he got up from chair...I immediately jumped up as I got in his way...

"No need..I-I..am going to have lunch with my old friend I told you about this morning..." I said softly as I looked up just to meet those scary eyes...

"Oh..." he said with a suspicious tone of voice...

"Yeah..." I said as I was about to turn away to walk out his office...

"Wait..one more thing.." he said as I spun around to face him... "Tell your friend drop you home, I'm gonna be late today..." he continued as he walked back to his desk as he buried his hands into his pockets....

"O-Kay.." I said as I continued on my way outside...

I took a drop breath as I took the elevator to go down stairs...that was a close one...he's going to be home late today so he's not going to know anything...

"Y/n?" A voice called out to me as I exited the elevator and walked past the offices downstairs...

My gaze moved up as I perked out, "Namjoon.."

"I guess fate does it's thing..." he chuckled as his dimples appeared once more..

"Is this your office?" I questioned as I looked behind him.

"Yeah didn't you know?" He said.

"Oh no..I'm not getting to know my way around here..." I said shyly as I looked down at my purse.

"Cute." He responded as he chuckled..

"Huh?!" I said with a confused expression..

"Uh- nothing..." he chuckled as he rubbed the nape of his neck...

"Shall we?" He said as he opened the way for me to pass...

"Sure.." I responded as he we headed out the office...but my eyes were wavering around the room instead for any sign of Jungkook. I was genuinely scared of his words...but...I'm taking a risk right now....

Oh come on y/n...what is wrong with you? Since when do you be scared to take risks...Why are you afraid of him....He nothing but another man...you can't let him rule your life...you're still young...

"Uh y/n...you okay?" Namjoon asked pulling me out of my deep thoughts...

"Oh..uh..sorry..yeah.." I said as I showed a reassuring smile towards him.
________________________________
To be continued...
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻❤️🥺
Let's all pray for y/n because she's taking a risk here👀👀 will Jungkook find out? Or is he busy with his own business😉?