-73-

•NOTE: I will let you all know when to play the above song•

•••••

"Y/n! Come out the car!" I begged her. Her hands folded as a pout formed on her lips. Staring up at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Y/n! Stop being difficult...." I continued as I eyed her.

"Come on..." I struggled to say as I threw her hands over my shoulders.

"I don't wanna walkkkkkk...." she whined as her two feet stumbled as she stood to the ground. "Pick me up..."

"Y/n..." I breathed out as I eyed her. "Fine." I gave in.

"Come on." I said as I stopped down allowing her to get on my back.
"Yay." She exclaimed before her legs wrapped around my waist as her arms wrapped around my upper shoulders while her face buried into my neck. Her hot breath pasting my neck as it brushed against my ears. My eyes fluttering shut as I inhaled a sharp breath.

"Don't do that..." I groaned out.

"What?!" She exclaimed out playfully.

"Don't worry..." I breathed out as she continued to purposely blow on my neck. Her breath making patterns on my exposed neck as I struggled to make my way inside. Walking into the dark house I placed my car keys down on the kitchen counter. Pushing her weight back up onto my back as I did a slight jump. As I slowly and carefully made my way up the steps...y/n decides to make all sorts of childish sounds.

Balancing her on my back, my hands fell on the door knob as we entered the room.

"Stop making noise..." I whispered out as she giggled lightly in my ear. "You're going to wake eomma..." my head slightly turned to face her. Her eyes glistening in the light as soft childish chuckles continued to leave her mouth.

"Okay okay...." she breathed out while chuckling under her breath. "Shhh...." She said playfully as she placed a finger to her lips...

"Aish..." I groaned as her weight released from me as I placed her down on the bed. "You're never getting drunk again..." I breathed out as I stood up. Pulling my shirt out of my pants, I unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt as I ruffled my fingers through my hair.

•Listen to the above song while reading this part for a better experience•

Turning around only to see,
Y/n stirring around in the sheets as she ruffled her hands through her hair. Sitting up on the bed, her lips formed in a pout as her eyes glistened with tears. Her cheeks red, as her eyes looked weak.

"What's wrong?" I questioned with a worried tone as I made my way over to her. Sitting beside her on the bed, soft sniffles left her nose.

Now....Now was the time she's going to let out her feelings. I sensed it. Now was the time, she's going to get everything off her chest....her weak eyes said it all. Never in our years of dating have I seen y/n drank that much. It only meant one thing.....she wanted to drain out the thoughts.....the thoughts of him...

"It's okay let it out...." I said softly as I brought her into my embrace.

"Why don't you love me?" She breathed out as her tears began soaking up my shirt.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME JUNGKOOK?" She groaned out as her tears fell. My heart sinking as her voice cracked.

"Y/n...." I breathed out as she pulled back. Her teary eyes looking up at me. "I'm not Jungkook...."

"Why are you like this?" She cried.

"Y/n you're drunk...." I breathed out as my eyes filled with worry. Her hands grasped around my shirt collar as she pulled me closer. Our foreheads attached together as I saw her every tear that fell.

"Why don't you love me?" She said in a whisper. "Why can't you love me back! Why!"

"Y/n..."

"Why do you push me away? Why are you doing this? Why are you pushing me away Jungkook!" Her weak eyes looked up. The sight of tears covering her entire eyes as her lips flushed pink.

A gulp going down my throat as I eyed the heart broken girl that held me this close. This was the moment I realized.....I couldn't do anything......

"I fucking love you Jungkook! PLEASE!" She cried as her hands hit against my chest. "Please love me back.....please!" Her voice dropped as she cried louder. My heart breaking at the sound of her cries, my eyes subconsciously filling with water as I looked at her every moment.... this wasn't the y/n I know.....this wasn't her.....

Her face moving closer to me as her lips brushed against mine.

"Y/n..." I gasped out as her hands cupped my cheeks.

"Why are you doing this Jungkook?" She breathed out. "Am I not good enough?" Her voice lowered as her lips pressed against mine. My eyes widened as her tears soaked between the kiss. My lips frozen as I didn't kiss back....I can't....even though how much I wanted to kiss back right now I couldn't.....

I pulled back as a deep breath left her mouth.
"Y/n, this is wrong...." I breathed out as I eyed the heart broken girl. Her mind clearly flustered as she allowed her body to do what it wanted. She completely shut her heart and mind off, she followed her body.

"Just kiss me...." she breathed out as her lips connected with mine again.

"Y/n...." I breathed out. "No...this is wrong...."

"I don't care...." she cried out. "I want to forget him!" Her voice cracked.

Her lips connected with mine again, her tears fell continuously as she kissed me. Her hands pushing me down as she sat on my waist. Her lips not leaving mine, the kiss grew deeper. The heat that lingered in her body was being released but it wasn't for me......it was for him.

"Y/n..." I breathed out once more as she pulled back for air. "STOP!" I shouted at her as I hovered over her. Her cry filling the room as she looked up at me.
________________________________