-23-

____________________________
"So where does this pretty girl wanna go? I'll take you...just name it..." Taehyung said as he smiled and made sure to wipe away all the stained tears. He moved back into his seat as he started the car...

I subconsciously smiled as I replied... "I don't care...I just want to go far...far away from..." he cut me off before I could continue...

"Don't mention him okay....let's go to the beach on the boardwalk..." he exclaimed as ecstasy filled his voice...

"Sure..." I nodded as I smiled and looked down...

"Now let's see that beautiful smile again okay..." he said in a pout..

"We'll see..." I chuckled as I fastened my seatbelt and he pulled out the parking lot.

Without any hesitation, we were on the highway on our way to the boardwalk. I looked out the window as we crossed the bridge that floated over the city. I glimpsed across at Taehyung...he had his boxy smile plastered on his face...his eyes glued to the road as peaceful music covered the car...

"Do you want the windows down??..." He suddenly asked pulling me out of my thoughts...

"Uh..yeah sure..." I managed to say smiling his way.

He rolled down the widows as the cool air attacked my face. The wind blew through my hair as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath..it was so relaxing and peaceful....

I looked across at Taehyung once more to see the breeze blowing through his brown hair...his forehead exposed as he bit onto his bottom lip.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ah shit! I ruffled my fingers through my hair as I walked back over to where the girl stood...

"Look what you've done!" I shouted in her face.

"What I've done?? Who's that bitch anyway??"

"Jiyeon she's my wife!" I shouted once more..

"Wife? So you replaced me just like that?!" Jiyeon added as she pushed on my chest...

"Replaced you!? We were never together!" I added as I groaned.

"You used me! You fucked me every night because you needed money!" She retaliated as her voice raised higher and higher.

"I agree I used you but we agreed that we weren't going to be together Jiyeon!"I said.

"I loved you Jungkook!" She said bluntly as she gripped onto my shirt, "please love me back please....and I won't sue you...I'll leave all of this if you just love me back!" She continued

"I don't fucking love you!" I cursed at her.

"Oh so care about that bitch more than me?!" She added to the argument.

"YES JIYEON! Ugh i don't know okay!...." I stopped myself when I realized what I just said. Do I love y/n?? That question ringed in my head as Jiyeon walked closer to me.

"What does she have that I don't huh?! Why is she better than me! How HOW JUNGKOOK!?" She screamed at me...

"Because she isn't going to sue me because I don't love her back...." I said as I scoffed as walked away...

"Oh you wanna play that game?!" She said

"JUST GET OUT ALREADY! You said if I made out with you, you'll leave me alone and stop the charges against me!" I raised my voice once more as I ruffled my fingers through my hair.

"No I'm not leaving! I want you to love me...and me alone...and if y/n's the problem...I can fix that..." Jiyeon said as she barged out my office.

I sighed as her last words rang through my ears...what does she mean she'll fix it....will she....no no...she can't...Jiyeon won't do that...right?

Panic took over my body as beads of sweat began forming on my forehead....I grabbed up my phone with my shaky hands as I dialed y/n's contact...

Please y/n answer me please....answer me please. These words murmured out my mouth as I paced up and down the office....of course she not going to answer me. Her phone was switched off....I tried calling Taehyung but he ignored me as well.

"AHHH!..." I groaned as I slammed my phone on the ground as I ran my fingers through my hair.

Shit.

I grabbed my car keys as I rushed out the office and got into my car...my eyes wandered around the area for Jiyeon but she was nowhere to be found... I sped out the driveway as I drove over to the place Taehyung took y/n last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want an ice cream?" Taehyung asked as we walked down the boardwalk.

"Sure.." I responded with a great big smile.

"There's that smile..." he added as his eyes glistened.

We've been walking on the boardwalk for a while. We sat at this bench earlier and we ate churros. The boardwalk was pretty busy...I was surprised because it was in the middle of the week.

"Here you go...you're favorite..." Taehyung said as he handed me a cone of chocolate ice cream.

"Thank you..." I responded softly as I took the cone and licked the ice cream.

Jungkook tried to call me a few times on our way here but on the second call he made, I switched off my phone. After a while he began calling Taehyung's own. Luckily Taehyung ignored him as he knew how I felt at this point.

"Are you feeling better?" Taehyung asked me pulling me out of my deep thoughts.

"Yeah...I guess...." I said as my voice lowered and I looked down.

"It's okay...Jungkook just doesn't know how to act sometimes....he lets his feelings get the better of him....but it didn't seem as if he was forcing the girl....the girl was on top of him...." Taehyung said as he looked across at me...
_______________________________
To be continued....
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻💜💜
Well this took a turn in a split second.. will y/n ever find out the truth?? Will Taehyung help Jungkook?? What will Jiyeon do??

Credits to giraffe1023 for helping me out with this chapter 😊❤️ Thank you for the idea in Jungkook's POV 😊