" Woooo"Y/n clapped her hands excited, forgetting Jaehyun was there. She quickly took her phone out, reading the message she received but since it was from Jihun she didn't open it and focused on the drama again.

"won't you answer?" Jaehyuns voice snapped her out of her thoughts, making her smile disappear.

"hm?"she finally turned to face him. He seemed different. He seemed more attractive than other days.

" your boyfriend texted you "

" I'll reply later "she mumbled watching W. Until the episode froze." what did you do? "

" paused it. Reply to him, you're being rude. "

" you are the one being rude. "

" other girlfriends reply back in seconds "

" I'm not his girlfriend "

" he gave you a hickey. "

" you did too. Am I your girlfriend?"

"not yet."

"yet?"

"hm, I'm working on it." he smirked. "kiss me"

"What?!"

"was it too sudden?" He bit the inside of his lip. "I'll kiss you then-"

"you won't. Don't touch me. How tall are you?" she asked, making frown in confusion.

"maybe 1,84?i don't know."

"stay 1,84 cm away from me, yeah?" she got up to leave but was pulled on his lap. His arms were first around her waist, but his hands made quickly their way down to her butt, under her long and comfy tshirt.

"what the fuck Jaehyun?!" She yelled, feeling his grip getting tighter.

Jaehyuns eyes turned darker and lips parted when their faces came closer.
"you won't see number 4 on the show, so, I thought you'd like experiencing it." he now massaged her skin. "what was it? A bold and sexy-adult romance?"

"won't you stop?" the girl tried getting up, but he held her tight in him.

She could feel his member hardening second by second.

"no. I always get what I want." his heart started beating faster. "and I want you."

The girl sighed, then smirked when an idea popped in her head. "you can't have me tho" she leaned her face closer to his.

"why not?"

"if you think carefully you'll find out why" she moved her bottom, making him take a sharp breath. Jaehyuns cheeks turned pink and hands went numb.

She got up about to walk away once more, but Jaehyun quickly came back to his senses and pulled her on him again. "don't try walking away after teasing me."

"hm, it was the only thing I could do to make your braincells stop working for a second and so I could go to my room." she admitted, feeling him completely hard unlike earlier.

"hump on me" his lips touched the back of her neck.

"no?"

"you're wet already," his finger quickly moved to her core. "how can you say no?"

"why? Wanna try being patient too? It will be hard for someone like you. You're too touchy when you're needy and can't keep your hands to yourself." he tried removed his hand from down there.

Jaehyun just rested his hands on her thighs.

"I'm in pain again"

"hump on a pillow when you go to the dorm"

"i have a better idea" He got up, and took her in his arms easily and started walking to her room whe giving her kisses and leaving purple little marks on her skin.

"I really have feelings for you, why can't you see?" He stopped kissing her while being on top of her, with almost teary eyes.

"I'm don't think you have feelings for me Jae... I'm afraid to trust you" a tear escaped the corner of her eye.

"then how will I get you to trust me?"his voice cracked. The girl didn't answer.

Jaehyun rested is forehead on hers, closing his eyes. " let me love you... "he started kissing her hesitant afraid that she might pull back, but when she didn't the kiss became rougher. "I can show you what love is."

Cringy I know but what can we do? A fanfic is a fanfic.

Guys, sorry for the typos on the chapters. My keyboard and autocorrection are messed up. 😭