47

"I want you to get out of my life..."

Both, y/n and Jaehyun recalled the words that escaped the girls mouth without hesitation.

The girl was curled up, sitting on the kitchens cold floor at her place, while Jaehyun was sitting on the floor at their dark studio. He didn't go to the dorm, he didn't want to be seen nor see anyone. He would spend those nights at the company and only see the rest of the members while working.

They were both crying hard ,having red swollen eyes, plump lips and pink cheeks and nose, as if they had just ended the argument.

Their relationship had come into an end.

Most people would think they will get over it soon, since they weren't that long together.
Others would say it was just am excitement, or it was just a relationship that only people who want to have fun for a short time would call themselves "couple". In other words,something like  friends with benefits.

"I am truly sorry..." Jaehyun hit his head back, pulling some of his hair in annoyance.

[...]

"come see your friend performing... You never saw me live" Haechan kicked the air, before he sits on the couch next to her.

"I don't want to come" she frowned.

"Ya, you have to start coming out again you know..."

"I go out"

"to the super market and back. Ya, y/n... Make up your mind and stop acting like a depressed teenager after a break up. Yes, you broke up with hyung, but it's been three months already. You need to act more like your age. People will pity you if they see you, is that what you want? "Haechan widened his eyes.

" no. "

" great, then come see us tomorrow. He got over it, why can't you? You need to move on and make your life. "he pushed her knee with his hand. " ignore him if you see him. I promise I won't let you get close to him, and I won't let him around you either. Act normal and don't give a fuck about how he will feel just like he didn't back then"

"Ya, Haechan... How can you talk like this about your hyung." the girl widened her eyes.

"don't get me wrong... I love my hyung as much as my family members, but what he did was horrible and disappointing."

"hm... You act childish but speak like a grown up man." the girl messed his hair smiling softly. "what should i wear tomorrow? Should i put on the Haechan tshirt Doyoung gifted me-"

"no. No one should see that. That's disgusting..."

"I thought you wanted me to come and see my friend performing... I should cheer on him"

"not with a tshirt like that"

"what's wrong with the tshirt."

"how long did it take you and Doyoung to make that même of me?" the guy squints his eyes in suspicion.

"not even 10 minutes."

"Ya, you can't be serious." he gave her a shocked look.

Well, the tshirt Doyoung gifted her was nothing disgusting as he thought. Just a plain white tshirt, with the teletubbies sun, having Haechans face and those swag pixel glasses. It was actually hilarious.

" Haechanah-"

" if you ever use that tshirt our friendship is over" He dramatically placed his wrist on his forehead.

"eh look at you" Y/n shook her head, feeling chills.

That guy was the definition of of cringe.