43

To:JaeBear
Do well today! Love you💕
                             sent 10:20am

"he still hasn't replied. He works so hard, that he doesn't even have time to reply.

[...]

From:Haechan
FREEEDOMMM
We're done, see you in an hour shortie
                               sent 13:33

From:JaeBear
Thank you baby?we will be done in two hours. I might come over ❤️
                                 sent 20:08

"why would he say they're not done yet?"

"what are you mumbling again?"

"nothing, eat your spaghetti Xiao"

"it's goooot"

"do you like it Haechan?"

"hm... Its really good. Show me how to make it"

"never." Xiaojun glared at him and then at the girl. "thanks."

"eh... I love seeing you being nice to each other"

Note the sarcasm.

"nice?" Doyoung scoffed

"ya Doyoung, didn't I tell you to not speak until the clock shows 18.30? You had 3 minutes left." the girl smirked. "Taeil, my 15 dollars."

"can't you keep your mouth shut for 3 more minutes? Really?"Taeil spoke with his mouth full of food. " I don't have money on me. Haechan does. "

" don't lie. "

" here"

"merci" the girl smiled big

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"merci" the girl smiled big. It wasn't about money but the fact that he finally lost was exciting.

"you made a bet on me just for 15 dollars? Are you guys serious?"Doyoung asked offended.

"don't take it personally. I know you guys don't have much money" the girl patted his shoulder, making the others chuckle.

"so, should we watch a movie or go back to the dorm?"Xiaojun questioned

"I think we should go back and get ready for tomorrow."Taeil mumbled.

"what is tomorrow?" Haechan frowned.

"Xiaojun, Shotaro and I have an interview."

"where is Shotaro by the way?"

"he went with Yuta to a Japanese restaurant."

"Ohh"

"so, yeah... Finish your food and we will leave earlier."

"we will come too, I have to see mom and someone has to drive me" Haechan said looking at Doyoung.