116

"what do I have to do to keep youaway from her?! Why do you still keep on testing my patience!!"Jaehyun who was angrily keeping Daniel down by holding tight onto his shirt,hissed.

"Jaehyun,get up please..."y/n called for the fifth time worried.

The man who was holding her hand,let go of her and walked to the two men. "What man hits a woman?"was all he asked coldly before he kneels next to him.

He angrily looked at Jaehyun,then back at Daniel.

"Will you punch me too?"Daniel laughed,showing his white teeth,covered with blood.

"Why would I? I pity you seeing you like this."he said annoying the man again.

"Pity? I don't want you to pity me"

"I don't think you'd do all these if you didn't want others to pity you actually-"

"Babe"Jaehyun frowned and turned to face the girl that seemed lost in her thoughts.

"Hm?"y/n looked at him confused.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. why?"she rest her head on the window, focusing on the road.

"I am talking to you but you are zoning out"the man stopped the car on the side of the road.

"Oh, I'm sorry... what did you say?"she forced a smile.

He hurt himself again earlier and that's because of her.

Seeing his lip swollen and bruised made her feel sad.

"It was nothing important. Tell me about you. What are you thinking of?"

"I'm sorry for this"she mumbled, pointing at his face. She then took his hand in hers to check his knuckles that were nicely covered with bandages.

"Why are you sorry? You are not the one who did this to me. The person who did it will spend his night at the police station tonight so,no worries."he smiled.

His hand then moved to her belly after he noticed the baby kicking. "Should we go home?You wanted to tell me something earlier"

"Ah,that. It wasn't something urgent."

"But you seemed excited so, I guess it is."he started driving again. "Tell me now then.What was it about?"

"Our baby"

"What about it? Do you feel uncomfortable about something?"

"Ani, I just...I thought of a name that I liked as an idea..."

"Really?tell me"The man smiled excited.

"Jieun...what do you think?"

"Do you like the name Jeong Jieun?"he finally parked the car in the garage and turned to face her again,with a bigger smile on his face.

"I think its cute..."

"If you think its cute then we should name our baby this"

"Really?"

"Hm"he leaned for a kiss but was pulled in an hug full of excitement.

"Thank god you like it... I spent days looking for the right one"she quickly pecked his lips.

"Should we go upstairs? You can thank me while cuddling."Jaehyun took y/ns hand in his , leading the way to the lift.

"I thanked god,not you...And you should sleep. Its almost midnight and you had a weird day..."