129

"Jieun is sleeping"y/n whispered in Jaehyuns ear, making him look down.

He had the baby on his chest sleeping while he was sitting on the floor,in front of y/ns feet so she can play with his now long hair.

"Should I take her to her room?"

"I'll have to braid your hair from up here again...wait please-"

"Don't braid them...do something else after I come back. Babe,you don't want her to wake up now"he chuckled.

"Okay,go"y/n gives in, focusing her eyes on the tv.

The main lead on the show got married, making her think of her wedding day with Jaehyun that was a week ago.

She smiled at the thought of her and Haechan, finding out their mothers were best friends... She chuckled at the thought of Lucas getting drunk and doing silly dances because he was neomu happy.

"So,now you really won't be able to run away after getting mad at hyung..."

"Lol Mark is right...poor thing"-

"Are you smiling to yourself?"Jaehyun walk in the living room  confused. "Oh.."

"Oh?" She frowned seeing him smirking. She looked down when he laid his head on her crossed legs and pecked her stomach.

"Did you think of something fun?"the man asked,feeling his hair being pulled back a little.

"Not the fun you are thinking of"she laughed.

Jaehyun squinted his eyes and moved his hand inside her panties quickly. "You are wet so I guess it is what I am thinking of-"

"Ya,why do men always think girls are wet because they're turned on..."she laughed louder. "Babe, it's discharge"

"Eh? What..."

"You have sooo much to learn... especially now that you have a daughter"

"Why do I have to know since you are here?"

"Just because men have to know some things...what if something happens to me one day and Jieun is only left with you?"

"I'll find an other woman"

"Bold man"the girl smirked.

"So this is not the wet I thought of"

"It's not"

"Should I make it this way?"

"No"she smiled, seeing him getting up.

"Next time I'll be lucky"he mumbled, pecking her lips. "Babe,"

"Hm?"

"The fuck is this show? let's watch something else"

"What do you want to watch?"

"Horror?"

"You sleep every time"

"I don't"

"Let's watch something fun"

"Should we watch scream?"

"Sure"

"Or-"

"Yaaaa Jaehyun"she pointed at him when he saw him smirking again. "Needy..."

[...]

"Why are you looking at me like that?"Jaehyun asked without looking at the girl.

"I noticed something"