71

"are you with him? Are you with Jaehyun?"

"what do you mean?"

"he left the hotel. The boys are not here, you are not here either... You are with him"

"Becka, can you please stop yelling? I'm not in the mood for your screams -"

"where are you? I'll come to you."

"I'm in Seoul. I'm not with Jaehyun, I have no idea where he is and to be honest I don't care either."

"don't raise your voice at me"

"don't tell me what to do. Go find your so called boyfriend your self."

"right, I forgot he left you for me. What a stupid thing to call you when I already know."

"Ya, Becka!"

"what... Did I hurt you? I'm sorry little cousin, won't happen again"

"you know what Becka? Do you want to know where I actually am? HEY JAEHYUN!" Jaehyun who was swimming with the boys turned to face the girl confused. She motioned him to go closer and when he did she put the phone on the speaker.

"say hi to Becka"

"Becka?" He asked confused.

"Ya, Jae are you there? She's not lying?"

"why would she? And why are you two calling?" He now faced the girl again.

"I'm hanging up. You can now shove that phone up your - you know where" Y/n started but Jaehyun covered her mouth in shock so she said something else in the end, "bye bitch. I'm tired of you" she hissed, ending the call.

"hey-"Jaehyun mumbled quietly but she raised her hand to cut him off.

"don't talk to me until I calm down, okay?" she angrily got up, leaving him behind.

He did what she asked of course because he knew when she gets angry she just wants to be alone so she won't scream or say something hurtful to someone that was not in fault. So, he just waited...

[...]

"Y/nah..." Haechan spoke quietly, sitting outside of her tent but got no answer. All boys tried talking to her but it was no use. "can I see you? What did the witch tell you?" He asked with a pout. "I don't care if you didn't talk to the others, I'm coming in if you don't speak a word." He placed his hand on the zipper waiting for a few seconds. "one... Two" he counted impatient before he unzips the 'door', finding the inside of the tent empty.

Confused and worried, he quickly got up running to his friends who were just sitting by the water. "She isn't avoiding you... she's just not in her tent." he said making them all frown.

"Did she inform anyone that she's going for a walk or anything?" Doyoung asked, seeing them all shake heads in denial.

"I will go look for her, I think Becka told her something about me again" Jaehyun got up, looking around her. "but where should I go?"

"she probably went that way so she won't be seen?"

"maybe..."

"don't be late" Johnny said before he sees Jaehyun walk away.

"stop declining the call, won't you let me explain why I did what I did?"

"no, Becka because I don't care at all. I also know you're crazy so that explains much-"