108

"don't open your eyes yet..." Jaehyun held y/ns hand, leading the way.

"I'll trip"

"you won't babe, I'm here" the man smirked, holding her hand tighter.

"where are we?"

"home"

"and why do I have the blindfold on?"

"you talk much babe," the girl heard and blushed. "are you ready?"

"woah, smells like vanilla" she smiled, ignoring his question.

"take it off"

"okay" y/n smiled, doing as she was asked. "ya" her eyes widened in confusion. "this is-"

"our home." he turned around, smiling big. "welcome home baby" he walked towards her, now standing by her side.

"our home?" she looked around her.

"hm-" his smile softened, when he saw her lips curving upwards.

"woah..." y/n took a step forwards hesitant.

Jaehyun still with the big smile on his face, took her hand in his again and shook it a little. "should I show you around?" He took a deep breath. "so, here as you can see... Is our living room."

 (you can actually imagine whatever

(you can actually imagine whatever... I was so focused on tumblr today, so I decided to use a few pictures I found, on this chapter)

"with a big couch because I'm pretty sure the boys will visit often." he started walking, dragging the girl carefully, that kept mumbling "woah" quietly.

"here, is the kitchen which I'll use to cook more tasty recipes for you." he elbowed her playfully.

 "only on Sundays of course

"only on Sundays of course..." he added making her laugh.

(ignore the floor... I don't like the kitchen floor 😂)

"so pretty" y/n did a little jump

"and you didn't want to move out" Jaehyun snorted, shaking his head. "wanna see the bedroom?"