77

"I didn't know we'd watch porn" the girl wrapped her body in the warm blanket.

"all thrillers have sex scenes in them"

"this is not a sex scene... Most of it is sex scenes so,porn." the girl turned to face him.

Jaehyun was staring at her already, with a small grin and pink cheeks.

The only lights in the room were those annoying ones that give you a headache, coming out of the TV screen.

" are you underage? "He leaned his face closer while squinting his eyes. The girl stayed still, squinting her eyes back.

"I could be"

"but, are you?" He asked, completely focused on her.

Of course making her feel uncomfortable.

"or are you just embarrassed?" He smirked, pulling back and laying his eyes on the TV again.

"embarrassed of what?" she relaxed her muscles, leaning her head back on a pillow.

"me?"

"why would I be embarrassed of you?" she snorted.

Jaehyun frowned and took the remote in his hand to pause the movie.
He placed the remote on the coffee table and then turned to face her.

"why would you make that comment then?"He raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't know we are not allowed to make comments" she shrugs, playing it cool. "but, did choose that on purpose?"

"hm, I saw on the reviews that it contains a lot of adult content so, why not to watch this one? It fits perfect with pizza"he rolled his eyes. "I didn't know it was like this. I can change it if it bothers you that much"

"no, it's okay. I want to see the end."

"sure"

"Ya, stop being sarcastic." she elbowed him.

"why? Will you pull out a gun like she did?" He asked referring to the actress but pressed his lips together in shock when a gun was pressed on his forehead.

"I don't have a real one but, this works too" she said, removing the orange colored water gun from his skin.

Jaehyun started laughing loud  placing his hand on his chest. "that's the watergun Hyuck bought for Dobby" he took it in his hand.

"yeah, I always have it here so when she does something she shouldn't I spray a little her nose to make her stop." the girl chuckled.

"pew" He splashed her face. "pew, pew" he continued.

"YA" she stood there frozen because her hair and blanket got wet. She placed the blanket on the side, getting up slowly. "ya, come here" she said to the man that had walked to the other side of the living room, still spraying her.

When he emptied the gun, he placed it on the coffee table and took a few steps towards her, stopping right in front of her. He leaned forwards, bringing his face close to hers, showing his dimples.

"I'm here" he said, making the girl blush even more. She was red already because she got angry but soon she got embarrassed, feeling his hot breath hitting on her nose bridge. "you got wet" he took some of her hair in his fingers, before pushing the hair behind her ear.

"I'm cold... now" she said with a pout, about to take a step back but she hit her legs on one of the coffee tables leg, so she sat on the couch with force.

The time she was about to look up, she saw Jaehyuns face extremely close to hers, so to avoid kissing him she ended up laying on her back, now having him on top of her.

Jaehyun was keeping his balance with the help of his elbows, that were besides y/ns head slowly resting his forehead on hers.

They stayed quiet for a while until the girl decided to break the ice.
"Jaehyun..." she whispered.

"yes?" He whispered back, lifting his head a little to see her eyes.

"what are you doing?"

"why are you whispering?"

"I don't know... Why are you?" she asked him back. The truth is, she was only whispering to avoid her voice crack or shake.

"because you started it" he rest his forehead on hers again. "y/n" he smiled, feeling her pulse increasing.

"...yes?"

"i want to kiss you..." he now touched noses with her.

The girl seemed to be thinking of what she heard, frowning. "what?"

"I said I want to kiss you."he mumbled, but this time he got no answer. "Can I? Can I kiss you?"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR VALENTINE (I WISH) JAEHYYYYUNNNN
THE CUTEST DUMBO BABO WITH THE CUTEST DIMPLES EVERR
I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST. I HOPE HE IS HEALTHY AND TAKES GOOD CARE OF HIMSELF
sorry for yelling I got excited, so, yeah, happy birthday JEffrReyyyy