31

"I have been trying to call you since yesterday -"

"Becka, leave me alone please. I want to have fun tonight. I haven't seen mom for a few weeks"

"Daniel told me Jaehyun was at your place"

"so?"

"are you fucking with him now?"The girl rolled her eyes.

" no? He drove Haechan there and happened to punch him because he said something offensive. "

" he didn't mention Haechan-"

"Jaehyun told him to stay in the car because he saw Daniels car. Why the fuck am I still talking to you? I need a drink. Have fun" Y/n forced a smile, walking away before Becka speaks more.

This girl was getting on every single nerve of hers...

"hey, y/n!" Y/ns mother waved at her, asking her to join her and her friends.

Y/n took a deep breath and walked towards the three women who were probably gossiping. "hi again" she forced a smile, sitting next to her mother.

"is it true that Becka cheated on Jaehyun with that Daniel guy?" Ms Lin asked excited.

"to cheat on someone means you are in a relationship first, right?" Y/n smiled.

"Becka said Daniels nose is like this because Jaehyun got jealous of him." her mother frowned.

"Jaehyun was never with Becka. He just-"

He just what? Punched Daniel because of you?
Why? What was the reason?

"he just?" Now Ms Park questioned.

"Daniel said something offensive to one of Jaehyuns friends. Jaehyun cares about his people and always makes sure to make someone disrespectful shut up. It wasn't for Becka."

"and how do you know all these?" Her mother frowned.

"you know... Donghyuck speaks much..."

"ahh yesss... Donghyuck is such a sweet guy. Have I told you about him? Him and y/n would look cute together but she never listens to me"

"Mom, seriously?"

"ya y/n... My younger son has a few cute friends. If you ever want to make new friends" Ms Lin winked.

"I don't need new friends Ms Lin. A guy by my side either. They are quite annoying. I'm better alone" the girl winked back, getting up.

"what does it mean?" Her mother asks confused like her friends.

"Have fun ladies. Vodka is calling for me."

"This girl really" Y/ns mother hit her fists on her lap like a child.

"don't worry. If your daughter doesn't want to go to men, men will go to her" Ms Park smirked,

"what do you mean?"

"oh I know that look..."

[...]

To:itstaeiltimeee
Oppa y/n sat on a bench in the garden.

The heels were killing her and she needed to sit somewhere quiet.

From:itstaeiltimeee
Oh, hey cinderella

To:itstaeiltimeee
I changed my mind. I won't talk to you, bye

From:itstaeiltimeee
Noo come back
What is it?
How's the party?