86

"wait, don't forget to make a wish" y/n clapped her hands excited. She was sitting in front of Jaehyun after she placed a cake in between her and the man.

"I wish-"

"don't say it out loud. It won't come true" she quickly covered his mouth with her hand.

Jaehyun nodded his head and kissed her palm, making her pull the hand back. "done." he blowed the candles and smiled because she was filming.

"what did you wish?"

"I cant tell... Didn't you say it won't come true?"

"right."he took her hand in his, pulling her on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her body and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"I love you" he smiled big, showing her his dimples.

Y/n blushed and looked away, "don't say it like that..." she made him laugh.

"why?" He shook her to make her look at him but she didn't face him. "whyy-oh...why is your face so red?" He used his fingers to make her face him.

"yours isn't?" she asked this time,making him turn the other side. "hello?" she tapped on his shoulder.

"no"

"are you angry? Or are you just trying to kill me?" the girl held the tennis racket in front of her face.

The resort had an inside tennis court and Jaehyun decided to go there with y/n. He knew she wasn't good and she knew he did it on purpose. "no, I want you to play, that's why I'm sending the balls towards you" he smiled.

Y/n took the ball in her hand and threw it back, seeing him smile satisfied. "you know... We could play volleyball. I'm really good."

"really?"

"yeah,dont get fooled by my height." she jumped to hit the ball but she felt pain on her leg. "agh... Noo..." she sat down, placing her hand on her calf.

Jaehyun quickly jumped over the net and ran to where she was, giving her a questioning, yet worried look.

"Pins and needles" she mumbled, making him exhale relieved.

"Ya" he sat next to her, about to place a hand on her leg. Y/n quickly pulled back because she knew he wanted to squeeze her calf, and make it worse which made him smirk.

"let me massage it."

"no, it will stop."

"your calf got shocked when you said you were good at volleyball."he laughed.

" I really am. We can go one day and play with a volleyball team... I'll show you. "

Jaehyun snorted, and finally grabbed her leg and pulled her closer. "I believe you."

"I think I have some videos at home, of some of our matches..."

"are you wearing a uniform?"

"obviously"

"hot."

"eh, anyway. My leg is okay now. It feels normal, you can let go."

"should we go eat something and then go shower?"

"we can just go in the cabin and shower and then eat."

"together?"

"do you want to eat alone?" she got up, stretching her arm to help him up.

"no, I mean... Shower..." he blushed.

"no" she pecked his cheek before she takes her bottle in her hand. "so cold... How will we go back?"

"run..."

"I can't. You run and I'll be there soon"

"do you think I'll leave you alone?" Jaehyun turned to face her, and even pulled the hood on her head. "you're sweaty and you'll get cold..." he zipped the jacket better. He then took her hand in his and placed their hands in his pocket.

"what a gentleman" she chuckled making him pout.

"I am"

"that's why I said it"she laughed. "Jaehyun,"

"hm?"

"it's almost dinner time. Is there anything else you want to do for your birthday?" she made him look down at her.

"hm... Cuddle by the fire?"

"but cuddles is something you get everytime you ask for it."

"I like simple things."

"are you sure you don't want a present...? I have to think of something...brain, think." she mumbled,lost in her thoughts.

Jaehyun smiled softly, before he opens the door to his cabin and pulls her inside. "hey" he chuckled, but she didn't listen to him.

He stopped in front of her and leaned his face close to hers, to see her better. He placed his soft lips on her warm ones making her blush. "I don't want a present" he pulled her into a hug, while playing with her hair.

"there's got to be something"

"I already have it" he smiled big, making her blush even more. "Doyoung got me the watch I wanted and sent me a picture... What did you think?" He asked seeing her smile turning into a pout.

"nothing" her hands fell on her sides while taking a step back to go somewhere in the room.

"Ya, ya, yaaaa I was joking" he quickly pulled her into a hug. "you thought correctly... I meant you" he pinched her cheeks, before placing his lips on hers again.

"then, is there a watch you want but don't have?" she questioned, seeing him shake his head in denial.

"no" he smiled again. "but... There is something I want you to wear and never take off... That would be enough and better than any gift" he let go of her, walking up to his suitcase.

"it's your birthday, why would you give me something" she sat on the couch, waiting for him to come back.

"because it's also valentines day baby..." the smile never left his face.

"ah...yeah..." her eyes fell on a small box he had in his hand.

"y/n... Have you seen the ring in always wearing on my left hand?" the man mumbled, seeing her nod.

"I am wearing it since when we first got into a relationship and I didn't take it off even after we broke up. Can you guess why?"

"it probably is important to you."

"that ring is a matching ring actually. I kept the ring hidden to give it to you when the right time comes, and I think it's now. With that ring I want to make a promise to you... That I will try my best to not hurt you again and always keep you happy and safe"he finally opened the box, and took the ring in his fingers.

"Jae..." y/ns bottom lip started shaking while she was pouting. He put the ring on her finger and brought her hand close to his lips to place a kiss on top of it.

"look... We are matching" he said excited, showing her the rings.

"thank you" the girl spoke quietly, giving him a tight hug

"thank you" the girl spoke quietly, giving him a tight hug. "I'll do the same" she placed a soft kiss under his chin, before she hides her face in his neck. "I love you"

"I love you"