45

"you're back" the girl heard a familiar voice, coming from the dark living room.

Chills ran down her spine... She turned the lights on and saw Jaehyun on her couch, having his back turned at her.

"hey," she mumbled quietly, hanging her coat behind the door.

She removed her shoes and went to her room to change clothes. It was 3 am already. Why was Jaehyun there? Especially awake... He should be sleeping because of his busy schedules.

When she was done changing clothes she walked back to the living room, tilting her head to see Jaehyun better.

"you're here" her lips curved upwards a little, but seeing his serious face and cold expression made her small smile disappear.

"I told you I'd spend the night with you, didn't I?"

"yes..."

"and you didn't think of telling me you'd go out..."

"is this why you're awake at this hour? I'm sorry... Time passed so fast"she sat on the couch,looking at her feet.

" Where were you? "

" out... "

" well, obviously "he rolled his eyes. "where?"

"Han River"

"with who? Just give me a completed sentence please? I feel like I'm making questions to a criminal"

"I went to Han River with Doyoung for a beer" she looked at him. "why are you so angry?"

"because you didn't tell me you were going out with Doyoung. Don't you think you're being too close with my friends?" he raised his voice a little, making her frown.

"since when does it matter if I'm close with your friends or not? I was closer to them before we two become a couple"

"yeah, I didn't know things would turn out like this"

"what do you mean?" she cocked her eyebrow.

"Stop seeing them so often. What if anyone sees you being so close to most of them?"

"I'm only too close to Doyoung, Haechan, Taeil and Yuta..."

"four guys are not enough uh?"

"Ya, Jaehyun... What is wrong with you?"

"nothing is wrong with me. What is wrong with YOU? Did you get tired of me and now you're trying to bond with your friends more?"

"what?"

"do you love me?"

"Well, I love Jeong Yuno and that's why I'm being in a relationship with him. You? I don't know... You're not the person I agreed to have a relationship with." she got up, about to walk to her room.

Jaehyun grabbed her wrist, making her stop and got up to have a better look at her.

She was trying to keep her tears in and she was doing well so far.

"I'm sorry... I love you y/n... I just felt as if I'm not good enough for you... You've been so quiet and distant these days... I started to worry"

"and? Do you have any idea of why would I be quiet or distant?" she asked but he only frowned in confusion.
"didnt you tell me to shut up because I am being annoying a week ago?" she mumbled quietly.

Jaehyuns eyes widened in realisation. "babe... You know I didnt mean it..."

"when you came here three days ago, after work and I came to give a hug... Just one-, didn't you ask me to stop being clingy?"

"I was just angry because something happened at work. I already forgot about these, why don't you try as well?"

"because your words hurt me Jaehyun. Because you're angry, doesn't mean you can let your anger out on me. I thought we were sharing everything with each other. You were upset, why didn't you try to talk about it instead of acting like this?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it hurt you."

"I didn't get hurt by the situation but you and the words you choose to use." she removed her hand from his grip. "it's weird... You want me to stop seeing the boys too often. They knew something was bothering me since the beginning and tried to make me discuss about it but I pretend to be fine and used excuses of being tired, while you-my boyfriend took a whole week to realise. I'm sorry but I won't distant my self from the only friends I have. My mom is leaving soon and I will have no one here"

"am I not enough?"

"you are. But I don't only want to be with my boyfriend. I want to have friends too-"

"what about that gay friend of yours? Did you stop talking?"

"no, we did not stop. Same goes with the other boys, I won't stop talking to them either."

"Ya, y/n... Stop being selfish and want to have everything for your self." he shook his head.

"now I'm selfish too... Who is that speaking? Tired Jaehyun again?"

"whatever. I'm leaving. Talk to me tomorrow, when you will have calmed down a bit." he took his jacket in his hand. "I don't want to argue with you, especially at that time. I also lost my sleep because of you, I don't want to lose more" he hissed, walking out of her apartment.

The girl felt hot tears running down her cheeks. "I was too much" she hid her face in her hands.

"starting fights out of nowhere..."

She was now thinking if the problem was her and not Jaehyun.

He could be just worried because she hadn't informed him... Of course he'd get angry.... How could he not?