101

"are you on your way babe?"Jaehyuns excited voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

"no... Not yet" she tried to not sound tired. "I'll be late, is it okay with you?"

"I don't mind. Are you okay? You sound sick"

"I just have a headache, that's all"

"you don't have to come then, stay home and I'll be there soon"

"I promised to see you"

"if you come here your headache will get worse." Jaehyuns voice sounded deeper than earlier. "did you take painkillers?"

"hm, two... Three hours ago. I can't take more"

"of course not! And its still the same?"

"it's so bad that it makes me dizzy."

"you're having migraines baby... Just go to bed, I'll be there soon"

"bring me some soup on your way home, please"

"sure baby, are you in bed?"

"hm, just got here"

"okay, take a nap. When you wake up I'll be by your side"

"Jaehyun, do well! I love you"

"thank you shortie, I love you too. Sleep well!"

"naee" she ended the call and placed the phone on Jaehyuns pillow.

Tears started spilling from her eyes, as she thought of the man. Will he be sad? He was so happy, thinking of y/n cheering for him today.

[...]

"so... You work, here..."

"hm..."

"Cherry is a cool name for a dancer"

"of course it is" Becka leaned her body on the furniture that had wigs and make up on it.

"do you like it?"

"even if I don't, do I have an other choice?" the woman asked sarcastically,making y/n feel bad again.

"yes, actually. Becka-"

"Cherry. No one knows me as Becka here so, call me Cherry"

"Cherry" Y/n nodded in agreement and spoke again. "you studied English... Why don't you apply for a teacher? You could start teaching young children and maybe in the future open your own academy..." She sat on a chair.
"why don't you go abroad?"

"why? To leave you and Jaehyun alone?"

"hm?"

"I still love him, y/n. Because I stopped bothering you, doesn't mean i won't start again in the future." the woman looked at the girl. "why does it have to be you? I'm pretty, I have everything."

"no one said you're not all that -"

"then why is he with you?" she started crying.

Y/n didn't know what to say. She just stared at her pouting.

"is this why you wanted to see me?"

"no, I actually didn't want to see you. I wanted you to see me instead. Look where I am because of you?" she yelled.

"because of me?" y/n started breathing heavily, feeling tears on her eyes again. "why do you always blame me?"

"should I not be doing that?"