90

"Happy Birthday baby dumbo babooo" Doyoung gave the girl a tight hug as soon as she opened the door to the cabin. "did you just wake up? Your eyes are swollen"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N-AHHHHHH" Haechan hugged tight both Doyoung and y/n at the same time.

"Ya Y/nah! Is that a wrinkle?!" Taeil yelled, messing her hair while she was still hugging Doyoung.

"Ya, Moon Taeil! I'll give you wrinkles when Doyoung let goes of me" she pointed at him smiling big.

"Eh, Frodo, what you gonna do?" Yunho came from behind the boys with a cake in his hands.

[...]

"that was the trip you had planned?" Jaehyun asked, sitting next to Taeyong with a can of beer in his hand.

"yeah, surprise" Taeyong smiled big to the man that had a small pout on his face. "you don't seem excited" Taeyong smirked, then laid his eyes on his friends.

They were all sitting on the floor around the coffee table and were making jokes while eating cake. Haechan was laying with Dobby by the fire listening to them all and he seemed tipsy.

"Mork-" Xiaojun stretched his arm, pointing at Y/n who had to find a word that matches.

"Pork..?" she asked confused then looked at Johnny. "Fork!" they said at the same time excited.

"Because if your name is Mork and you're an orc, you need a fork to eat your pork, yo" Johnny continued, making them all laugh contagious.

"i don't know if I should laugh or feel offended" Mark clapped his hands. "oh look... I'm laughing" he stopped chuckling and gave them a dramatic look. "I'm not Mork by the way, dunbasses"

"you're an orc" Y/n chuckled.

"and you need a fork~" Taeil raised his eyebrows

"to eat your pork" Doyoung added struggling to breath, not being able to stop his laughter.

"ow wowo" Jungwoo leaned close to Mark, turning his hands into dog paws. "that's a bork"

"ow ow woo what the fock" Yuta added, making them laugh even harder.

"That's not even funny but they have been laughing for the last two hours." Jaehyun threw his head back, smiling at them.

"yeah, what they say is not but them... They are ridiculous" Taeyong looked away.

"If your name is Mork, yo
And if you are an orc yoo
You just need a fork yo
To eat your fresh cooked pork yo" Jungwoo started rapping.

"if your name is Mork yo,
And bork like angry dogs yo
You don't need a fork
To eat your fresh cooked pork-" Yuta continued

"All right, that's enough" Taeyong got up, taking all the beer cans that still had beer in them feeling something around his leg.

"hyung" he heard and looked down, seeing Wooyoung hugging his leg. "don't take my beer hyung"

"I'll give you an other one" he smiled, handing him a cup of water. "drink this... White beer"

"White beer?! Daebak.."

"y/n-ah" Yunho cupped her cheeks and pulled her face close to his. He was smiling in a cute way and she was smiling back, not noticing Jaehyuns attention was on them. "ya... You're cute"

"Yunhoyah..." she paused, pressing her lips together in a thin line. "I know" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yunhoyah"San giggled, pushing both Yunhos and Y/ns heads back with his hands. "you're too close and hyung will whoop your ass" he said with a big, silly smile.

"what hyung will whoop Yunhos ass? I'll whoop his instead!" Y/n turned her hand into a fist.

"don't worry, he doesn't have anything to whoop" Haechan yawned, resting his head on Dobbys back.

"that white beer tastes so good. Refreshing" Wooyoung closed his eyes, while doing 👌🏻 with his hand.

"what is a white beer." Mark tilted his head to look at him.

"a beer but white"

"foam?"

"no, white beer. White. Clear"

"Clear? Fire... Pow pow pow"

"Jungwoo, I think you need some white beer too" Taeyong said, feeling hands on his butt.

"so strong"

"Yuta, ya don't touch"

"don't be touchy touchy on him" Jungwoo pulled the man close to him.

"won't you help?"Taeyong asked Jaehyun

"no, I enjoy what I see" Jaehyun smirked and went to sit next to y/n. "are you drunk again?" He smiled, seeing her shaking her head in denial.
"if you're not drunk, blink"he smiled bigger.

"I blink all the time" y/n winked.

"how do you know"

"then, are my eyes like this" the girl opened her eyes wide, looking at him. "all the time?"

"you look scary"

"you said it again yesterday... Am I really that scary?"she pouts, "am I?" she grabbed the sleeve of his tshirt gently.

"ani" he took the beer from her hand.

"you're cute" Yunho leaned closer, messing her hair.

"she is, don't touch" Jaehyun smiled back, removed Yunhos hand from y/ns head.

"don't tell me what to do" Yunho placed the other hand on her head.

"are you using me to keep your balance again?" Y/n squinted her eyes.

"never."

"Ya," Jaehyun rolled his eyes, removing Yunhos hand again, now having them both in his hands.

"woah, Yunho has bigger hands than you, one punch and you fly to Morocco" Taeil raised his eyebrows.

"cute" y/n smirked, looking at the four hands that were right in front of her.

"cute?" Both Yunho and Jaehyun asked disgusted at the same time, pulling their hands back.

"yeah"

"Ya Mark, on your mark."

"hyung, don't bark"

"he's a lion, lions go awrr"

"rawrrrr"

"meow"

"what?"

"I thought we were making animal sounds"Doyoung pouts

"you are no fun"Johnny shook his head.

"Doyoungah...dont listen to him" Y/n squared up but then went to where Doyoung was. "you are fun" she hugged him.

"fun and dumb..."

"ani, dumbo babo is cute, you can call me that too"

"skrt okay,"

"it's late, who wants to go sleep?" Jaehyun exhaled, drinking some of his beer tired.

"not me" everyone mumbled tipsy, tired and sleepy but they were still chuckling because they were all busy talking about random things.

"just lock the door so they won't go anywhere and let's take a nap..." Taeyong stretched. "they have been drinking the whole day, they'll sleep soon"

"I hope so"