127

"yes... I'm at a friends house right now,so... I'm not busy-" y/n recalled what she heard Jaehyun saying on the phone.

She was sitting on the couch,with her legs on the table, watching tv acting cool. She knew he was trying to prank her back so she decided to play along.

"Hey babe"Jaehyun walked in the living room with different clothes on and cologne.

She loved that scent and he knew it.

"Hey"she mumbled focused on the screen. "Are you going out?"she smiled.

"I'm just going to get some things from the convenience store"he leaned for a kiss.

"Can I come?"she asked, seeing him feeling uncomfortable.

"And Jieun?"

"It's 1 am already. She won't wake up"

"I can go,no need to come babe. Do you need anything?"

"Hm,what will you get?"

"What do you need?"

"Chips. You?"

"Water"

"We have water babe"he chuckled.

"We have chips too"she tilted her head

"Agh..."

"Agh...anyway,bring me some chocolate yeah?"she got up as if nothing is suspicious and stretched her body.

Jaehyun walked to the door with a pout, opening it. "I'm going now"he said, seeing her nod. "Bye .."he was slowly closing it waiting for a reaction.

Before the door gets closed completely he opened it quickly again. "Ya! Will you let me leave like this?"

"What do you mean?"she crossed her arms over her chest.

The man walked to the living room after locking the door and took his jacket off. "I'm dressed like this,all hawt-and I'm wearing your favourite perfume.My hair is pulled back as you like, I look like a god and give you a dumb excuse to go out at 1 am. You are not questioning me and you even tell me you bring you chocolate"he sat on the couch sulking.

"Why would I question you for going to the convenience store-"

"Who goes to a convenience store like this."he rolled his eyes.

Y/n used her hand to mess his hair and then pushed his head back with her finger on his forehead. "Ya"

"Ya?-"

"Did you try to make me jealous?"she saw him blushing.

"No?"

"No...? You dressed up like this ..."she sat on his left thigh. "You smell good... anyway I heard you talking on the phone. You said you are at your friends house. Stop watching tiktok ."she pecked his cheek.

Jaehyun rest his head back and let out a sigh. "Ya. At least you could have pretended to believe me. Now I have to try again "he said disappointed. "You didn't believe me at all?"

"Aha"

"Tsk"

"Do you want me to pretend it never happened? I can play along"she whispered making him laugh.

"Shut up"his hand went to her thigh. "I wasn't convincing right?"

"Not at all"

"How will I prank you?"

"You can't"she smirked but squealed in surprise when she was suddenly lying on the couch with the man on top of her.

"Babe"he spoke with his lips on her neck.

Dare or Dare [JaehyunxReader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें