93

"y/n, I don't think  we are on the right place." Yuta tilted his head, while staring at the led sign of the bar.

"that's the only club with that name."

"are you sure she works here?"

"hm... Why would she lie?" the girl opened the door of the car, placing a foot out of the vehicle.

"I think you should not go alone in there."

"it won't take long... We will just talk and I will come out in a blink of an eye."

"still, all these seem fishy to me."He pulled his phone out, to make a call.

" are you calling me..? "

"don't end the call. I want to hear what you two say...also, if anything happens, say the word 'Yuyu'. In japanese it means friend... I'll come inside"Yuta smiled to the confused girl.

'yuyu? That's what I call Yunho' she thought.

"and do what?" she messed his hair. "That's why I didn't want you to drive me here...I don't want people to see you. Stay in the car. Locked." y/n got off the car with a smile and headed towards the entrance.

As soon as y/n entered the club, she started looking around for her cousin.
She has been working here for about four months and that was the reason she stopped sending her money.Becka contacted her a few days ago, and told the girl she wanted to meet. Y/n at first didn't want to see her cousin at all but as always, she felt bad and gave in.

"hello" the barman smiled, noticing the girl still looking around her, lost in thoughts.

"uh, hello" Y/n finally looked at him.

"still thinking of what you'll get? Should I recommend a drink?" the smile never left his face . He was handsome and seemed fit. He had a sleeve tattoo on his left arm, something that the girl always found attractive on men.

"no thank you" she smiled back. "I'm actually here to see someone... Is Becka here?"

"hm? Becka?" He tilted his head. "it must be one of the dancers? I'm new here so I don't know them all very well"

"ah, I see... Uhm, does this place have many dancers?"

"I think it has around eight."

"Becka is a blonde, pretty girl. She has a small tattoo on her cheekbone, a heart" Y/n started

"oh, that's Becka ? I thought her name was Cherry"

"she must be using it for work. Cherry sounds cool"

"She must be in the back office, getting ready. It's upstairs"

"oh, thank you. I'll go there for a few minutes if you don't mind."

"sure, but don't take long. It's only for workers" the man said, earning a nod from her.

[...]

"and one, two, three, four-ya, Haechan. Are you okay?" Jaehyun asked the younger man, who seemed tired. He couldn't keep up with the choreography. He seemed to be thinking the whole day.

"sorry hyung. I'll try to focus more" he quickly forced a smile, to not show he is upset.

He knew about y/n going to meet with Becka, and just like Yuta, he had a bad feeling.

"Hyuck," Doyoung pats his shoulder. "come with me" he added pulling him out of the practice room.

They went to the recording room and after sitting on the couch, they both remained silent.

Doyoung had his eyes on Haechan while Haechan had his eyes on his shoes, with a frown.

"Ya, are you still thinking of y/n?"

"I'm worried."He looked at his hyung." I know, it looks too much, but I have a bad feeling "

"Yuta is with her. Act more normal please, you promised to not tell Jaehyun. What if you get caught?"

"it's not like she's not going to tell him"

"she knew he wouldn't let her meet that woman alone so, what do you think will happen if he finds out from you?" Doyoung crossed his arms over his chest. "I am worried too, but I'm being patient and distract my self while working. Do the same."

"why do you think she asked to meet suddenly?" Haechan looked up.

"I don't know. I wanted to believe that Becka would apologise but it's funny, so... I think they will end up arguing again."

"hyung, you know I don't like violence. Why everytime I hear her name or see her I feel like bruising her whole face? She's such a -"

"shut up" Doyoungs eyes widened in surprise. "ya, calm down" he chuckled

"see what she does?"

"Yuta will tell us when he comes back, what happened. So, let's go practice. I'm pretty sure they all have questions about your behaviour today"

"I'll just say I have a headache"

"so convincing"

"how did you know about Becka?"

"Taeil told me"

"and who told him?"

"he and Yuta were with y/n during the call"

"uhm, and instead of keeping it a secret he told you?"

"uhm, yes? You're not the only one close to her"

"I guess when hyung finds out he will get angry to all of us then"

"I don't think y/n will tell him about us."

"what about you?" Johnny asked, coming out of the bathroom that was in the hallway, which Doyoung and Haechan were walking down to reach the practice room again.

"hm?" Doyoung pressed his lips together.

"what won't y/n tell him about you? And who is him?"

"ah, y/n won't tell about me and hyung arguing about Yutas hyung laptop" Haechan said quickly.

"Haechan broke the screen-"

"did not-?!" Haechans eyes widened in surprise.

"you better start looking to buy a new one before he comes back" Johnny made a funny face, leaving them both behind.

"Ya, hyung... For some reason what you said felt so real that it had my heart beats increase..."

"such a bad actor, I should teach you. You're lucky we didn't get caught"

"*sigh* awu my heart" Hyuck closed his eyes while exhaling. "let's go... Let's practise"