36

"I like the idea of fucking you. And if I want to fuck you then I have to do other things first. Humping on you... Marking you" he pulled her hoodie down, bringing his lips on her skin. "was a good start, don't you think?"

Υ/n was sitting patiently on her bed, waiting for Jaehyun to type something.

The guy in the other side of her house didn know what to type. He was just starring at his phone frowning.
She hadn't unblock him yet. She didnt know what to do. Was it a good idea.
She know this guy wasn't good with words. She wanted to face him but didn't at the same time. It doesn't make sense right???

"I'll wait here" his soft voice was heard behind the door. She got up, walking and opened it, making him fall back with his back on the cold floor.

"childish" she looked at him, walking away. She was being cold but tried not to show her feelings.
She is not the person who is being mean to others but Jaehyun always managed to bring that side of hers out.

Jaehyun groaned getting up and followed her quietly to the bathroom where she was brushing her teeth. He liked seeing her this early in the morning in his clothes.

"I'll poke your eyeball with my toothbrush." she mumbled.

"what I said earlier... I meant it" he closed the door slowly behind him.

"I know. I believe exerything you text-"

"not that."he interrupted her. "I don't just want to fuck with you." he locked the door and placed the key in the pocked of his grey sweatpants.

"what are you doing?" she frowned.

"we will stay here for a while." he sat down with his back leaning on the door. The cold surface made him feel goosebumps down his body.

"why?"

"because I wanna talk"

"I don't wanna hear"

"you will. Sit down" he raised his voice annoyed.

Y/n pressed her lips together and sat down next to the bathtub, looking down. "look at me"

"can you just say what you want and leave me alone?" she did what he asked.

"do you mean it? You say it everytime you are annoyed"

"mean what?"

"to leave you alone."

"why do you care?"

"I like you" he said casually, as if what he said was completely normal.

"it's not time for jokes." the girl started getting angry.

"do you think everything I say is a joke?" He looked at her, squinting his eyes.  "if yes, you wouldn't have taken seriously everything I text you" he moved close to her, trapping her in between his body and bathtub.
"I wasn't joking when I said I want to fuck you. It also means I wasn't joking when I said I want to love you either." he moved her hair behind her shoulder. "I don't mean all those nasty things I say to you. People around you say it's jealousy but you are the only not seeing it. Could it be because you feel nothing but hate towards me?"

 Could it be because you feel nothing but hate towards me?"