140

"Jaehyun,can we talk?"y/n sat on the couch, staring at the man who seemed focused on his phone.

"Not now"

"Are you still angry?"she asked but got no answer. "Won't you talk to me?"she raised her voice a little.

"If I do, I might end up yelling at you again."he coldly looked at her,then laid his eyes on the phone again.

"Fine"the girl got up, heading to her room.

"I really want to help your friend y/n,but I don't think having her stay here for a few days will be good for her or us. We have two kids and you're pregnant. What if that man comes here looking for her while I'm gone?Do you think the security you mentioned before will do much to help you? What they do,is only checking ids before people enter this building. Nothing more"

"He won't find out where she is-"

"How do you know? That man seems rich and bad enough to know everything he wants the time he wants."

"So,what am I going to do? Leave my friend like this? It's the first time she asks for help,and she never actually asks for it whether she needs it or not,it must be really serious"

"Can we stop talking about it?I said no! Do you want me to pay her a hotel room? I will do it. I just don't want her in here"he angrily said, making the girl press her lips together, holding her tears in.

Thinking of what happened earlier this day,y/n shook her head disappointed.
She was staring at the message her best friend sent earlier this morning asking for help...how was she going to say no?

"I can't do it..."she placed the phone in her nightstand hesitant. "I can't say no"she looked at the phone screen again.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Jaehyun asked, clearly not in the mood,when he entered the room.

"What do you want?"she coldly asked,not looking at him.

"Clothes."

"Kay"she saw him heading to the bathroom.

She laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking...not noticing Jaehyun coming out of the bathroom with a sigh and towel around his waist

"Ya. Did you use all the warm water?"

"Yes. To wash the dishes."

"All the warm water to just wash dishes?"He was about to lose his cool,but stopped when he realised. "Ya,babe-are you joking? I told you i want to shower before heading to work"

"Don't babe me."she looked at him again. "Didn't you say you're angry with me?"she took the phone in her hand and started playing games.

"You are angry with me,so I'm angry with you"

"No,you are angry with me and now I'm with you too"

"Ya,you started it"

"You did. I talk to you calm but you raise your voice everytime you want your thing to be done."

"Are you serious?"he rolled his eyes, hearing her hum. "Woah,you must be really angry...what you just said was mean"

"Said what?"

"That i raise my voice,every time I want my thing to be done."he shook his head disappointed.

"Am I wrong?"she questioned, seeing him let out a laugh.

"Of course not...you are right. Always"he went back to the bathroom.

In less than two minutes he came out with his clothes on and without saying a word he left completely of the house, heading to work.

He was angry. What y/n said was quite true and he knew it but he didn't want to admit it. Just like her. She won't often admit what she does wrong in front of him,even though she knows she becomes mean.

"What is it..."she mumbled with a pout when she received a message.

From:Jae❤️
You are stupid.
I am extremely angry with you but I still love you😤
I'll be home in an hour. Too angry to work😤😤 she read and smiled.

"Ya, don't smile."she scolded herself. "He is trying to trick you..."

"Ya... that's what you think of me?"Jaehyun suddenly appeared, making her scream

"You are here?!"

"I didn't leave. Just opened and closed the door."he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Creepy"

"Now..."he went to bed. "Give me a kiss. I'm annoyed and didn't have warm water to shower,so...annoyed a lot"

"If you shower with cold water you will calm down"she looks away.

"Will you shower with me?"

"Never"

"Of course...our princess should shower with hot water only"he leaned closer when she wasn't looking, placing a kiss on her jaw,then neck. "Text your friend. Tell her to be in front of her house in ten minutes"he got up.

"Why?"

"I will drive her here."Jaehyun smiled. "I'm sorry for not thinking of her...men who hit women should get their dicks cut off. I'm leaving for real now"

"Babe...are you sure?"y/ns heart started beating faster.

"Hm... I'm going now"

"Okay"she nodded with a smile, seeing him leave.

To:bestfren
Hey, I brought some things for the kids. I saw your favourite perfume and bought it too. Be out in ten minutes to take it please... I'm in a hurry to bring Jiyoon home from school ♥️ she sent,in case her husband sees.

From:bestfren
Okay Y/n.
Honk she received in seconds.

Y/n? She never called her this,nor texted like that.

"Hello?"

"Babe..."y/n spoke on the phone confused.

"Hey, I'm almost there."

"I think something is wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"I texted her a lie,in case her husband sees and the way she replied was weird. Could it be him?"

"Maybe he has her phone."Jaehyun pulled over, seeing Emma's husband standing in front of her front door alone. "he is there alone"

"Ah...on the back seat I have the perfume I bought a few days ago .... pretend it's for her if he asks anything"

"Don't worry, I know what to do babe"

"Be careful"

"Hm"she heard, before he ends the call.

From:bestfren
Are you here?
Is this your husband? Yeah... it's definitely not her

To:bestfren
Yeah,go get the perfume

From:bestfren
I thought you'd come

To:bestfren
He left me in front of the school,to wait for Jiyoon. I will see you on the way back

From:bestfren
Okay

"Where is she?"