126

"Jaehyun-Jaehyun!"y/n ran in the bedroom where Jaehyun was sleeping. "Babe-"

"Hm"the man hummed, opening one eye.

"You have to hide, quickly. Hide-"she said making him frown.

"What?"

"My boyfriend is here,you need to hide"she freaked out.

Jaehyun confused looked around him and got up from bed.

"Quickly!"she yell-whispered, helping him get under the bed.

"I don't fit-"he whispered, making the girl start laughing.

Jaehyun still confused,lifted his head up a little. "Sh.....wait. Your boyfriend is here?"he whispered again.

"Baby"y/n laughed louder,sitting by his side.

Jaehyun let out a long sigh and rest his head back on the floor. "You are not okay"he mumbled because she wouldn't stop laughing at him.

"You really tried to hide hahahahahahaha"

"Shut up"

Y/n still laughing,tried taking his hand in hers to pull him but he removed it from her grip. "Yaa...why are you like this"she whines.

"Stop smiling"

"Why? I thought you like my smile"

"You-"he pointed at her. "-are a mean woman"he got up, leaving her behind on the floor.

"Jae~I didn't expect you to react like this...my prank was a success"she got up excited. "Give me a kiss"she pouts her lips to get kissed but only felt his hand on her face.

"Kiss your boyfriend"he pushed her head back before he walks into the bathroom.

"Ya,Jaehyuuunnn"she whines, following him to the bathroom.

He was removing his clothes to probably shower,but that didn't stop the girl from going in.

"Ya"he stopped doing what he was doing and just looked at her.

"Hm?"she sat on a stool, smiling.

"Where is Jieun?"

"With Hyuck"

"You left our baby with Haechan???"

"And his mom. "

"Oh,his mom is here?"

"Hm..she came today."

"Aha...and is this why you're so excited?"

"Hm?"

"For leaving Jieun with Hyuck? Do you have any plans?you seem extremely happy. You also don't prank me often"he towered her with his body, resting his forehead on hers.

"Ani? I'm just excited"

"Can I know what makes you excited?"he smirked.

"Hm,shower first. I'll tell you later"she got up.

"Shower with me"

"I have to cook"

"We can do it together later. You've been out the whole day,you need to relax"

"I don't think showering with you will be relaxing."

"Then,lets have a bath...and we can listen to our favourite songs."Jaehyun took her shirt off without her realising and took a step back. "You can remove the rest while I'm bringing the cd player here hm?"

"Are we going to listen to Cigarettes after sex?"the girl chuckled.

"Hm...prepare the bath. I'll be back in two seconds."he walked away with a big smile on his face.