120

(open for a surprise^^)

"are you hungry?hmmm...or do you just want mommy? I want mommy too..."Jaehyun sighed, walking up and down with the baby in his arms.

"Should I take her?"A nurse asked Jaehyun, only to see him shake his head in denial.

"I want to hold her a little more"

"As you wish. But I'll have to take her soon,we have to feed her."

"Won't she breastfeed?"Jaehyuns smile dropped.

"Her mother didn't wake up yet."the woman looked down.

"It's been hours. Why didn't she wake up yet?"Jaehyun asked coldly

"I'm not the one to answer sir."The woman still, couldn't face him.

"Can I take her to the room?"was the last thing he asked because he was running out patience.

"Sure. I'll bring her milk in the room later."the woman opened the door for him,letting him walk out of the room with the other babies.

*Sigh* "Jieunah... Let's go see mom"he pressed the button for the lift lazily. "Mom had a hard day..."

"What happened to y/n? Why is she not waking up?"Jaehyun asked angrily the doctor who seemed calm.

It was not time to act calm.

"What risks did you talk about earlier?"he raised his voice.

"Please,calm down... Y/n started bleeding before getting her stitches done but she's not in danger now."

"Then why is she not waking up?"

"She will wake up soon, it's just the medicine. Now,the reason I wanted to talk to you was not just this."

"But?"

Ding!

Jaehyun snapped out of his thoughts when the lift reached the floor where y/ns room was at.

He took a deep breath and walked to the room slowly,still not having gotten used to have a baby on him.

Opening the door slowly, then turning his back to the room so he can close it slowly again,he hadn't noticed the girl being awake.

"Jae"he heard from behind him, feeling his lips curving upwards right away.

"Babe-"he turned around, with the biggest smile on his face. "You are awake"he walked towards her, bending to leave a kiss on her forehead.

"Hm...I woke up ten minutes ago but you weren't here... I thought you left"she mumbled, seeing him pout.

"No,look... I went to our meow meow"he smiled proud,making him smile as well.

His heart was breaking,seeing her tired like this. She seemed as if she hadn't slept in days. Her lips were dry and the needle in her arm that was keeping her hydrated seemed painful to him.

"Did you dress her up like this?"she smiled,seeing the cute,pink hairband on her head.

"Hm...they showed me how. Do you want to hold her?"he smiled,about to place the baby on her.

Sadly the door interrupted him.

"I came here to show you how to breastfeed."the nurse smiled big. "I'm pretty sure she's hungry."

"Do I have to leave the room again?"Jaehyuns shoulders dropped,making the women laugh.

"Ani, you can stay here."the older woman spoke, helping y/n to open her pajama shirt.