26

"hey," Y/n, walked in Jaehyuns and Jungwoos room. "hello y/n" Jungwoo smiled big before he lays eyes on his phone again.

"Did you sleep good?" she asked, ignoring Jaehyun who was sitting there,spinning on a chair.

"I did, did you?"

"yeah" she cracked a smile and turned to face Jaehyun. "Jaehyun" she sat on his bed, looking at him.

"hm?" He stopped spinning, starring at her.

"I have to go home. Is it okay if I go wearing your clothes? You forgot to put mine in the washing machine."

"sure"

"thank you, I'll wash them and give them to you next time I see you." she got up, stretching her arms.

"will you go out looking like this?"

"how?"

"nothing, don't forget to wear your bra" he smirked making Jungwoo look at them puzzled.

The girl was wearing her bra already, so to tease him back she responded "free the tits" and with that she left the room.

"what the hell?" Jungwoo blushed, hitting his face with his pillow.

[...]

"ugh, Haechan... What was your name last time you saw Daniel?" y/n asked focused on her phone.

She didn't reply to the message he had sent when she was in Doyoungs room. She didn't even have time to actually because she didn't want to start crying in front of the boys. It's not like because she'd get hurt remembering what he did, but because she spotted a few bad words in the notification.

"Mark?"

"ani, a girly name." she mumbled.

"I don't remember. Was it Emily?" He frowned, making the driver look at them in confusion. "why?"

"I just thought of that day and found it so funny..." she chuckled, getting ready to hop of the van.

"are you sure you don't want to come to he company?"

"very, I want to shower and maybe do some groceries"

"okay, see you" he waved, closing the window.

"byee" she smiled, walking to the entrance of the building. As soon as she got in and started walking up the stairs her phone started ringing. It was Daniel so she didn't answer it.
When she was finally in front of her apartments door she pulled her card out to open, instead of typing the digits. She saw someone with the corner of her eye walking out of the elevator that was at the end of the hallway and when she saw Daniel she rolled her eyes, getting in and closing the door behind her just on time. "Ya, Y/n!" he was knocking on the door.

"I'm not here" she yelled from the living room, laying on the couch. Until she heard the door being unlocked. Her blood ran cold in her veins. She jumped in surprise and ran to her room, locking the door and sat curled up behind it.

Did he really get into her apartment?

She started looking for her phone and when she pulled it out of Jaehyuns shorts, he looked for Taeils contact.

"ya, y/n! Stop avoiding me" Daniel knocked on her rooms door.

"how did you get in here??? Were you waiting for me?" she asked confused.

"why are you so stubborn? Open the door. Let's talk!" he hissed but got no answer. "OPEN IT DAMNIT" he kicked it, making a loud noise.

"what's wrong with you?" she asked, calling Taeil.