104

*clears throat*

"Jaehyun. I am pregnant" the girl stood straight in front of the mirror in her room. "hm.. Not like this." she bites her bottom lip.
"Babe, we are having a baby" she said more excited this time but again, she didn't like it.
"Jaehyun, you are going to be a dad" she pressed her lips together, smiling and nodding

"what are you doing?" the man who had just entered the room, asked her confused because he wasnt sure if what he heard was right.

Y/n freaking out on the inside, forced a smile and sat on her bed with crossed legs. "you always come out of nowhere" she placed her hand on her chest.

Jaehyun made a funny face, then pointed at the mirror.

"uh that..." she played it cool. "I was practising."she said, seeing him walking closer with a pout.

"practising on telling me your pregnant?" He was even more confused.

"We will have kids in the future right?" she smiled, seeing him nodding his head smiling as well. "I was thinking of how I'd tell you I'm pregnant one day. I would like it to be sweet and not too sudden... But not boring either." her palms started sweating again.

"I wouldn't mind of how you would say it. The idea of you being pregnant will be so exciting." her heart skipped a beat when she saw his dimples.

"really?" she blushed.

"hm, I can't wait to get married and have kids with you. Don't you think we should move to a bigger place?"

"I don't know, I kind of like small places. I feel safer"

"it won't be comfortable when we have kids"

"we have plenty of time until then" she laughed nervously. "anyway, what's your plans for today?"

"I have a free day today and I'll spend it with you"he smiled, laying on her bed.
The girl still lost in her own world turned to face him again.

"Jaehyun,"

"hm?"

"what would your reaction be if I told you I was pregnant?"

"now?" He raised his eyebrows with a pout.

"hm" she nodded, curious.

"I don't know. Wouldn't it be a little bit too  soon for a baby?" He wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her lap.

"yeah, I thought so too. But what if we accidentally... You know"

"why would I leave you pregnant accidentally babe," he chuckled. "I would only do such thing when we are both ready for such a big step."

"what if you someday feel ready for a baby and I don't?"

"I'll wait for you. Its not like I will be the one carrying it for nine months inside of me and go through all these before and after giving birth."he kissed her tummy. "but why are you asking suddenly?"

"I just watched videos on YouTube and saw that video of a girl finding out she's pregnant and the man didn't like it."

"what an asshole. Babe, it could be fake, just for the views."

"you think?"

"hm, what man doesn't like the fact that the woman he loves is pregnant to their kid?"

"that man"

" I still believe it was fake." he closed his eyes. "hey, next week I will have four days off. Do you want to go on a trip?"

"we will see" she smiled, seeing Dobby coming into the room

"we can take her with us"

"don't say it so excited"

"I don't really want her there but she's your dog..." Jaehyun pouts, feeling his head being pushed.

He looked back and saw the dog pushing with her nose his head off y/ns tummy.

"Dobbyah" y/n saw the dog getting on bed, and laying in between her legs with her head now on her belly, just like Jaehyun had it earlier.

"that's why I don't want her with us. She always gets in between us and never let's me lay on you. Stupid dog"he mumbled, seeing the dog about to growl.

"I thought you liked her?" y/n smiled, playing with her dogs ears.

"let me touch my woman-ah ya" Jaehyun raised his voice to the dog, about to touch the girl but she barked, making him pull back surprised.

The truth is, Dobby could sense the difference in y/ns hormones since when she got pregnant. The girl had noticed the difference in her behaviour but didn't know why it happened until she found out she was pregnant. Dogs, especially female dogs tend to be more careful around their owners and more protective during pregnancy.

Y/n took Jaehyuns hand in hers and pulled him closer. Since y/n was the one who touched him Dobby didn't react, so Jaehyun smirked and as he was about to make y/n rest her head on his shoulder, Dobby moved in between them again. "ya, really-you will leave her with Haechan. Your dog is really weird."

"she's just taking care of her mama"

"I can take care of you myself. Go to the living room or else I'll find you new owners"

"are you really talking like that to the dog"

"my patience becomes less and less everytime she's around. She was fine at first, what happened now?"

"I don't know" y/n shrugs, pulling her phone out. "should we watch YouTube videos?"

"hm, I'll bring the laptop. Get her off the bed."

"give her something to eat to keep her busy since you are going to the kitchen."

"sure"Jaehyun smirked, having an idea that will keep the dog away from them for a few hours.

All he wanted was peace and cuddles without interruption of the 'jealous' according to him dog.
That's why he put some peanut butter in Dobbys bowl and when he saw her licking it he ran as fast as he could back to the room, closing the door.

"what are you doing?" y/n raised her eyebrows confused.

"closed the door so she won't come in."

"she can open it actually" she mumbled, seeing him walking to the door again to lock.

"should we ask someone who knows about dogs, what's wrong with her behaviour?" Jaehyun walked to bed.

"ani, she's fine really." the girl smiled. "what should we watch?" she took the laptop in front of her to look for something interesting.

"answer your phone. I will search" he mumbled, while adjusting the pillows behind his back.

"it's Becka" y/n looked at him uncomfortable.

"don't answer."

"do you think she needs anything?"

"hm, attention. Block her number."

"mean"

"i can do it for you if you want me to"

"it's okay, she will stop soon" the girl put her phone in silence and focused on the laptop.

"I still love him y/n. Because I stopped bothering you for a while doesn't mean I won't start again in the future -" y/n recalled what the girl said the last time they met, and without noticing she let out a long sigh.

"what?" Jaehyun looked at her, after making her rest her head on his chest.

"nothing..."

"stop thinking of her."

"hm..."

"good"