95

"please stop crying... I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it" Yunho looked away from the girl. He couldn't bear seeing her crying.

She had been crying for a few days now,not having seen or heard of Jaehyun at all.

"I think he did..."

"Ya, it's okay, since you didn't cheat. The person in the picture is not even you. Let him calm down and he'll come find you once he realises. You misunderstood too, right? When you thought he was with Becka"

"the thing is, there are pictures of her, kissing a man and he thinks it's me. How do I make him believe its not me?"

"why does she even have your clothes?" Yunho shook his head confused.

"she was at work the second time I went to see her again and she spilt wine on hers so she asked me to bring her a pair" Y/n cried harder.

"how did those pictures get to Jaehyun?"

"I don't know, Yunhoah"

"ah, please... Come with me." he pulled her from the hand to her room. "take a nap until I come back. Yeah?"

"where will you go?"

"I'll go get some food because you haven't eaten properly these days. Dobbyah, stay with her yeah?" Yunho scratched the dogs head, that was resting on y/ns lap.

"some juice too" y/ns voice cracked.

"of course, kids menu is not complete without a juice" He joked, forcing a smile before he leaves her behind.

[...]

"I'm coming -" A voice was heard from inside the boys dorm. Soon the door was open and behind was standing Xiaojun.
"hello?"

"uhm, hi... Is Jaehyun here?"

"Yunhoah, come in! Jaehyun is not but I am" Haechan called him excited.

"I am going to the dorm, see you" Xiaojun said to the boy who was focused on his game before he leaves the dorm and these two alone.

"long time no see"

"didn't you see me a week ago?" Yunho chuckled, sitting on the couch.

"hm, long time" Haechan turned off the game. "what brings you here?"

"I wanted to see Jaehyun"

"did you find out about him and y/n?"

"hm... I did"

"how?" Haechan pouts.

"she wouldn't reply to my messages so I had to go to her place and find out what's happening. I thought she got sick. What about you?"

"Yangyang told me. Last time she got here they were arguing really bad. They heard them from upstairs."

"this man, really..."

"do you think she did it?"

"of course not. Do you?" Yunho asked, seeing him shaking his head in denial. "who sent those pictures?"

"I don't know, he didn't tell us"

"and why did he believe so easily that she cheated?"

"I don't know, don't ask me. I feel as if I was the one who broke up with her when you look at me like that" Haechan pouts then lays eyes on the door that just opened.

"won't you still talk to me?" Yuta sounded annoyed, following Jaehyun to his room.

"no, at least not yet."