141

"he is not answering the phone...ya...why didn't you tell me earlier? You could've use Taeils phone"Y/n mumbled, walking up and down in the living room.

"I didn't think he'd do such thing"Emma looked down.

"I will go out with the car and see if he's still there...can you take care of the kids?"

"Taeil said he'd search for him. Can you please stay in,in your situation?"

"Emma... I have to see where Jaehyun is"

"He could be at work"

"He said he wouldn't go"y/n took the keys of Jaehyuns second car. "I'll be back"she said in a hurry, exiting the house.

She was still calling him, trying to get in touch with him until she reaches the car,but got no answer.

As she was about to open the door and get in,she saw their car parked in the end of the garage.
Frowning she started walking slowly,in case it's not their car but a similar one,but when she saw Jaehyun sitting there she ran towards it.

"Hey"she tried opening the door but it was locked. "Jaehyun?"she knocked on the window confused, making him look at her. "Ya..."she pouts, seeing his bloody lip and lightly bruised jaw.

Jaehyun seemed annoyed,and with a sigh he unlocked the door, getting off the car. Y/n saw him leaning his body on the car,and said nothing,just like him.

The only thing Jaehyun did,was taking her hand in his and pulling her in a hug. "I should hug you like this more often...when your belly grows bigger, I will have to hug you from the side.."he mumbled.

Y/n looked up this time, resting her chin on his torso. "Did you hit him back?"she quietly asked.

Jaehyun nodding his head,looked down to meet her eyes. "Of course. Do you think I'm someone who will miss such chance?"he chuckled but winced in pain. "But... I'm curious. How can both my wife and her stupid best friend,meet crazy people. Not my crazy level but his...his and that piece of shit... Daniel."he asked but hot no answer.

"What happened?"

"He used Emmas phone...she left and he wants to find her."he mumbled. "Since he knows what you think of him, because he tricked us all... I think I should hire some people to be more secure"

"Hm.."

"Where is she by the way? He seemed very angry"

"She's upstairs...she was with Taeil"

"How did she contact him since he has her phone?"

"I don't know... I didn't ask her anything yet because I was trying to call you"y/n pulled back, seeing him smile. "Why are you smiling"

"You are cute"he took her hand in his again,as they both started to walk towards the lift.

"Did he hit you too hard? You never call me cute"

"Maybe he did. Because you're not cute at all-"

"Ya"she laughed. "What did he say to you?"

"He acted at first...as if Emma sent him to get the perfume."

"Aha"

"He also said she was busy, taking a shower. But as we were talking he said she was still on the phone."

"Didn't you say she was taking a shower?"Jaehyun asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Then,since she is talking on the phone,can I wait for her to finish and give it to her myself?"

"I think it's better if I give it to her"

"Why? I can spend my twenty minutes here,what do you think? Shall I order a coffee?"

"I'm about to leave"

"I'll drink it with her then"Jaehyun spoke coldly.

"Ya"

"Ya? I'm sorry,but I don't think we are close enough for you to address me like that"Jaehyun shoved one hand in his jeans pocket. "Anyway, I'm not leaving until I at least see her"

"Who do you think you are?"the man scoffed.

"That's non of your business"

"I'm her fucking husband-"

"Husband? More like trash..."

"What else?"the girl asked again, because he seemed to he thinking of what happened earlier.

"We exchanged some...bad language. He warned me,I made fun of him...he hit me...you know."

"Asshole... I'm short and can't do much...do you want me to hit him with the car?"y/n said serious, making him laugh.

"It's true when they say short people are the most dangerous"

"Why are you still laughing"she frowned. "Anyway..."she stopped in front of their door. "I'll take the kids in their room and play. Go wash before you see them"

"Hm"Jaehyun placed his hand on her hip. "Don't be late. I'm tired"he pecked her lips

"Okay,"she nodded, getting inside quickly.

"Mom!Jieun has rice in her hand-"

"Ya...you can't take your eyes off of this baby,y/n...I only turned around to drink some water and she was on the kitchen island"

"Emma ate chocolate without asking and didn't give to Jieun because she said it's not healthy.".

"And Jiyoon drank some coca cola y/n,and I'm pretty sure you told him to not drink it"

"Ya, I was only gone for seven minutes. Not more..."y/n started whining, making Jaehyun laugh.

To:babe🥰
Hurry up babe
Did you forget I'm out here?
Alone
Poor me
Did you forget
Bad woman

"So dramatic...Jiyoonah,Jieun...go to the play room. I'll be there in two minutes to play!"

"Without her"

"Hey,Jiyoon... you're hurting my feelings boy. I'm not that bad" Emma said

"You are boring and you told mom what I did!"