121

"What are you doing?"y/n asked sleepy, seeing Jaehyun shirtless in front of the mirror.

"I'm taking a picture to post..."He smiled satisfied, walking back to bed. "How do you feel?"

"I really want to get up... Can I walk please? My blood is back to normal-"

"Babe, it's not for your blood. They're just afraid you'll lose your balance or faint again."he kissed the side of her head. "Look..."he showed her the picture.

"he showed her the picture

"Cute"y/n smiled. "You must be comfortable"

"I am"

"Then why were you always the one to sleep on me and not the other way round."

"Such services are only for Jieun"he teased.

"Hm...When did you wake up?"

"Uhm? Three hours ago?"he checked the time on his phone. "she woke me up"

"Was she hungry?"

"No,just wanted to be held."

"Uh... I see...place her back in her bed."

"Why?"

"Babe... she'll get used to be held the whole time.."

"So what?"

"Nothing..."

"Are you jealous?"he smirked, making her laugh.

"No, what I meant,was if she learns to only be held,then in the future you wont have much time for your self. For example, you'll want to sleep in your bed. You wont be able because she will want you by her side. You'll want to eat. You'll have to hold her. You'll want to have sex. No free time because as i said she will be sleeping with you-"she said, seeing him getting up quickly and placing the baby carefully on her carrier.

"Let's not spoil her much..."

"Ya,why did you do that... bring her close."

"Ani, she's sleeping, let's just cuddle."

"Help me get up later."y/n rests her head on his shoulder, feeling his arm around her and the other hand on her head.

"Hm"

"Promise."

"Can't. I never make promises. You once told me to not make promises I can't keep."

"Ya...stop using what I said against me."

"Why, can't I?"

"You can't"

"Why?"

"Because I said so"

"To be honest, I don't really care"

"why?"

"Because I just don't. "He mocks her, making her laugh. "Y/n"