6

"so, y/n noona. Tell us more about you ~" Haechan jokingly elbowed the girl.

"noona?" she raised her eyebrows. "don't call me that." she then frowned.

"then call me oppa" Haechan smirked.

"Ya, Haechan" she glared at him but then smiled. "we are the same age. I won't call you oppa. It's cringy"

"aigo, he wants to be called oppa" Yuta frowned, giving him a disgusted look.

"will she call you that then?" Haechan smiled like an idiot.

"ani, I'll call him ajusshi" she teased.

"what?!"

"ya, ya... We should cook something, what do you think? I'm starving" Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"I'll do it, I'm tired of them arguing about the oppa thing" Johnny got up.

"and I'll help because I'm tired of being asked to call them that." Y/n followed the guy in the kitchen.

"you still didn't tell us about you!!" Haechan raised his voice.

"I did!! I have nothing more to say" she raised her voice back, from the kitchen.

"ya, why the long face?" Yuta kicks Jaehyuns thigh playfully.

"I'm just tired."

"you know, if you wanted her to spend time with you, you shouldn't have brought her here"

"what?" Jaehyun frowns but when Yuta smirks he looks away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"How long has she been in here?" Taeil asked pouting.

"why?"

"the living room was a mess earlier."

"I was bored so..."

"Jaehyun is not messy" Haechan chuckled.

"she seems to be pretty comfortable tho." Taeil laid back on the couch

"same goes on you" Jaehyun chuckled getting up. He stretched his body, walking to the kitchen.

"so, you're living here alone?" He saw Johnny next to the girl, cutting an onion.

"I used to live with my mom and my cousin, but Emma gave me her apartment so, I'm living by myself now."

"freedom" Johnny changed his voice, but the girl nodded her head dead serious.

"exactly."

"was it that bad living with your mom?"

"no, it was bad living with my cousin." she turned to look at him.

Jaehyun remained quiet, resting his body on the wall, listening to them. He was curious of what she was about to say.

"is she a foreigner too?" the tall man asked making her nod. "then why is she here? School?"

"to find her Korean oppa." y/n mumbled. "I don't know to be honest."

"oh come on... Is she that bad?" He chuckled making her look at him again.

"yes, ask Jaehyun. He saw her for a few minutes but I think he figured out what she is"

"she seems perfectly fine." Jaehyun walked to where they were, standing next to the girl same as Johnny.

"Are you serious?" she raised her eyebrows. "so, this is 'fine'? This is considered fine?" she pouts. "okay"

"I just think because you don't like her, you're getting more angry with her than you should."