74

"stop playing with the dog... I want attention too, Yunhoyaa" the girl whines, plopping on the couch annoyed.

"are you jealous?" He laughed, placing the dog carefully on the floor before he gets up. "are you?" He flicked her forehead before he takes her hand in his, and pull her up.

They were standing too close for a few seconds, but soon moved away from each other blushing. "of course I'm jealous. Seems like my friend is only visiting me for Dobby. You're only visiting Dobby not me." she elbows him carefully.

"Dobby? Didn't I bring you chicken?"

"to keep me distracted while you're focused on her." she laughed. "I'm joking. You look so happy. Puppy Yunho is happy to play with puppy Dobby"

"Puppy Yunho?" He raised his eyebrows, acting offended.

"aren't you cute like one?"

"no? I'm sexy" he turned around, posing.

"cute" the girl smiled, about to walk away

"cute?" He asked with a low voice, pinning her on the wall. His face was too close to hers and had a serious expression, while his arms were on the sides of her head.

The girl blushed immediately, feeling her heart stop beating.
Yunho tried to hold his laugher in, but ended up smirking at her reaction. "do you still think I'm cute?" He walked away, pressing his lips together to not show he is about to laugh.

"Ya" the girl pouts.

"yes?" He tilted his head to see her better.

"I'll admit that was sexy. But you're still cute" she argued embarrassed.

"sure" the guy smirked, agreeing with her,before he lays his eyes on the door after the doorbell was heard ringing.

The girl quickly went to answer the door, not expecting to see Jaehyun and Haechan standing behind it.

"Dobbyy" Haechan sang, walking in without giving the girl attention.

"I'm here too! It wasn't Dobby who answered the door" She raised her voice to the boy.

"hello, Dobbys mom" Jaehyun smiled, walking in with a bag in his hand.

"hey" the girl said quickly, nervous because Jaehyun and Yunho hadn't been close with each other since when Yunho brought her back that day, after telling him about what happened in between these two.

She told Yunho that they decided to try and become closer again as friends already. Of course he found it weird but still said he respects her decision and told her he'd take care if her just in case something wrong happens again.

"are you okay?" Jaehyun frowned, seeing her red cheeks.

The girl recalled what Yunho did earlier, blushing even more.