92

Y/n woke up a few hours later, finding the cabin clean and tidied up. Jaehyun probably did it while she was sleeping, but where was he now?

"Jaehyun?" she asked, sitting carefully on the couch because she was still a little dizzy.

She didn't wait long, until she saw the door to the bathroom opening, and Jaehyun coming out of there with a towel around his waist.

"you woke up" he says surprised,drying his hair with an other towel.

"hm" she nodded her head and curled up on the couch.

"come take a shower, your face is still like a cat" he walked towards her, taking her hand in his.

"I can't" her voice cracked, and she accidentally instead of catching his hand she got the towel. "cuddle with me" she made him sit right next to her stomach.

"Ya, you really need to stop drinking. Especially when the others are around. You should stay away from alcohol. Your body can't take it" he ran his fingers through her head, massaging her scalp.

"yes..." she closed her eyes tight. "where is Dobby?"

"Haechan took her" he smirked when he saw her blushing, after she noticed his skim was exposed. The towel had opened up a little since he was sitting, exposing a little bit of his thigh.

"go dress up... You'll catch a cold" she tried to connect the ends of the towel but she couldn't.

His thighs seemed thicker than they were before the break up. He was probably working out more after they split.

"the cabin is too warm, I won't get sick" he caught her hands and placed them on his chest, while pulling her upper body upwards to sit.

"hm, sure" the girl snorted, taking the towel that was on the coffee table in her hand, before she starts drying his hair. "Jae-..."

"hm?" the man closed his eyes because he like what the girl was doing.

"I'm really sorry for what you saw. If I knew I was sleeping on Yunho, I'd get up quickly." she mumbled with a pout.

"Its okay... You were drunk and had no idea what you were doing. You just slept, nothing more so don't worry."he frowns.

" but still... I feel bad and wrong "

"why? He is your friend. I trust you so, there is nothing to worry"ge forced a smile.

" you don't seem to trust me and its understanding "y/n took Jaehyuns hand in hers.

Jaehyun made her sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist and arms." I trust you "he spoke with his chin resting on her back. "He is the one I don't trust."

"is it because he's a guy?"

"no, Haechan is a guy and I trust him. Taeil too... But him, no."

"why?"

"remember why we were about to argue two nights ago? After I sarcastically said something..."

"yeah...that he didn't really get sad because I didn't tell him first."

"hm" Jaehyun pressed his lips together, thinking of if he should tell her or not.

She might get distant if she finds out that Yunho sees her more than a friend.
He wouldn't mind doing it but Yunho was the one who opened his eyes and made them what they are now.
And y/n really liked having Yunho around her as a friend.

"Jae?" Y/n turned to face him making him snap out of his thoughts.

"I, kind of feel chills... I should dress up"he got up with her still in his arms, walking with her to the suitcase.