46

Have you ever stayed awake because of many random thoughts?

It sucks feeling tired and sleepy and not being able to close an eye just because your stupid brain won't stop thinking.

Thinking of people... Are they the problem or is it just you? Are you the problematic one? Are you too nice? What do they think of you? Do they see you as someone smart? Someone to respect or someone to make fun of?

Was there an other way to handle a situation? Maybe if you did something different, your whole life would be different as well...
Maybe you would have other people in your life.

You could be partying every night, or having a job and dinners with colleagues. You could be travelling around the world and maybe find your other half there?

Should you stay to the place you are or try new things?
You could leave everything behind... What if what you need is not here and you had to find it?

Ding-

From:Haechan
Where have you been? Are you okay? Why don't you answer our calls? Call me when you see this please, I'm worried.

[...]

"are we done recording?" Jaemin asked, earing some of the cake that was on the table.

"yeah..." Haechan mumbled, feeling eyes on him.

"should we go for lunch then? I'm hungry" Jaemin started rubbing his stomach.

"you go, I have to go somewhere first" Haechan answered, shoving his phone in his hoodie pocket.

"I will drive you" Jaehyun said, making Haechan stop walking.

"thanks" he walked away and out of the building, waiting for his hyung in the car.

"so, where should I take you?" Jaehyun asked, even though he knew the answer.

"you know already hyung" the guy spoke quietly.

"why would I know?"

"well, where else could I be going at that time?"

"I don't know, for snacks?"

"Well... Since you don't know, you will take me to y/n."

"you haven't seen her in a while" Jaehyun turned to face him but received no answer. "did she give you this?" He asked, referring to the lilac scrunchy that was still on Haechans wrist.

"no." he looked at Jaehyun. "I took it myself."

"why? Are you planning to grow your hair longer?"

"no. Because I liked it and it smells nice. She has many of these, you should take one."

"you think?" Jaehyun tilted his head to see the building she was living at better.

"won't you come?"

"I'll park the car. Wait for me."

"sure" Haechan closed the door and when he turned his back at the vehicle he rolled his eyes. "he's unbelievable."

He walked to the lift and got in, waiting for Jaehyun to appear. When he did he pressed the number of the floor she was on and waited impatiently for it to stop moving.

When it finally reached the floor he wanted, he headed to the girls door and knocked on it many times.

"where is she?"

"I don't know... She has a habit of not telling me these days" Jaehyun mumbled.

"are you two okay?"