30

"Jae... What did you do..." y/n whines, standing in front of the mirror in her tshirt and panties.

"sorry?"

"sorry?"

"this one hurts too..." The girl tapped the bruise on the side of her neck.

Jaehyun got up, walking behind her. "I can mark the other side too if you don't like it." he smirks.

"you asked about humping on me. You didn't mention bitting and hickeys."

"I got distracted." the man leaned his body on the wall. "don't tell anyone." he pulled her from the V of her tshirt close to his body. "make sure to cover these next time you go to the dorm or see the boys" his lips almost touched hers.

She didn't like what he asked but she didn't show it. Just nodded her head in agreement.

"I think I should shower again..." she looked down embarrassed. Jaehyun had removed his sweatpants and boxers and cum on her. He liked what had happened earlier... Kissing her, bitting her... Touching her,but he made sure not to show how he felt either. He had the same expressionless face on again.

"go. I have to go back to the dorm" he moved away from her, putting his clothes on.

"okay..." she mumbled, walking to the bathroom.

She took a quick shower and got dressed up quickly, walking out of there just to see if the guy was still there, but as she was expecting, he was gone.

      ~

"Haechan ya"

"what?"

"today is your day off right?" Y/n asked from the phone.

"yeah, why"

"if you are not tired or bored, would you like to come help choose something to wear for tonight?"

"what is it tonight?"

"mom came back from England and her  friend invited us to a celebration party. Her older son is getting married."

"ohhh sure! I'll ask someone to drive me there. That means you'll be gone for tonight?"

"yeah, for a few hours. Why?"

"can I fill your bathtub with water and spend some hours there? I want to stay alone today for a while"