19

"here. All yours" y/n handed Becka her apartment key, since she didn't want to tell her the pass code. "please, if you do anything dirty, do it in bed. And when you're done place the sheets in the washing machine." y/n mumbled.

"okay... Now, who are these three freaks behind you? It's night. Why are they dressed like that?" She whispered, eyeing the men in suspicion.

"some friends. We're going out for dinner. How long will you stay here?"

"I don't know... Do you want to go to your mother's place?"

"will you spend the night here?" Y/n asked surprised.

"I don't know. I'm saying.. Just in case."

"fine. Don't touch my snacks. And don't forget to put the sheets in the washing machine" y/n started walking away to reach the three boys.

Becka smirked satisfied and closed the door behind her.

"aren't you curious to see who it is?" Haechan asked

"no," she looked at Jaehyun. "are you upset?" she asked him but received no answer.

Well, they argued earlier and now she expects him to say what?

"let's get some chicken, shall we?" Yuta said excited, walking ahead.

The streets were empty and quiet. Just like the small place they found to eat.
"y/n, what super power would you like to have?" Haechan asked whole chewing on his chicken.

"I don't know... I haven't thought of it."

"pick one."

"just one? Can't I have more?"

"ani, think about it."

"Well, I'd like to be invisible... But I'd like to teleport. Maybe speak to animals too?"

"is that even a super power?" the guy glared at her.

"isn't it?"

"choose one in between being able to teleport, go invisible, be super strong, being super elastic.. Flexible? How was it?" He scratched the back of his ear. "or being super fast."

"super strong sounds good but, wouldn't it affect my body? It would make me look huge like the hulk-"

"are they serious?" Yuta said pazzled while Jaehyun said nothing.

"elastic would be good because I would be able to grow taller... They're all good but I'll chose super fast. Why?"

"freaking finally. I made a character for you on a new game and I needed to know what super power you wanted. I'll show you when you come to the dorm."

"ya, you could've told me. I thought deeply for it."

"can you eat faster? We have to go back to the dorm" Jaehyun spoke for the very first time. The two '00 liners didn't speak. They just nodded and continued with their food in silence.

"woah this tastes good. We should come again y/n" Haechan rubbed his belly.

"sure..." the girl got up, walking to the exit with Yuta. "thanks for treating me." she smiled.

"anything for our second big eater." Yuta messed her hair.

"where will you go now? Will Becka spend the night at your apartment?" Haechan asked.

"I think she will. I'll go to my mom's place." the girl forced a smile.

"ya, you can sleepover!!" Haechan smiled big.