151

"so,for how long will you keep Jiyoon at home? We need to know so we can prepare some homework for the days he will be absent"

"He said will only wants to stay home for today"the girl informed the teacher through the phone. "He will attend his classes on Monday"

"Oh, alright. Can I please talk to him and inform him about today then?"

"Yeah, sure. Jiyoonah!"

"Yes mommy!"the boy ran to the living room, making y/n start laughing.

"What are you wearing?"

"Sungchan gave it to me-"

"Mrs. Kang is on the phone waiting for you. Come say hi"she handed him the phone, kneeling down to pick some toys up from the floor.

"Good morning Mrs. Kang"

"He's so cute"y/n pouts, looking at him.

"You're cute too"Jaehyun leaned his body on the wall, smirking at her.

"I'm still upset."she took a step forwards to leave,but he brought her closer by pulling her elbow.

"Babe...does it mean I'll sleep on the couch tonight?"

"I didn't think of that. Thank you"

"Ani"..."ya...let me do something for you. Wanna see me cooking? Doing chores? Do you want a kiss?"

"Ani...go wash your lips again"

"She didn't even kiss me on the lips,she kissed me here ah-ya"he dodged a slap on his arm. "Baby"

"BaBY"

"Stop mocking. You're not nice"

"Mommy...poopoo"Jieun walked up to them, about to cry.

"You clean"the girl look at Jaehyun quickly. "I hope she poops on you after you have cleaned her up"

"That was mean"

"That wAs mEAn"

"I'll ask my mom to have the kids later. You and I are spending the day together. We'll see who can keep his distance the most."

"Wanna bet?"

"Anything you want"

"How about the loser wakes up every time Jieun gets up at night,wake up to prepare Jiyoon for school and to take Dobby out-"

"Not fair because you do most of these things and I don't want Dobby here. I have something else in mind"

"Go ahead."

"The loser sleeps on the couch for a week. You can't stay away from bed,can you"

"I can. But i won't because I'm not going to lose"

"Sure"Jaehyun snorted, picking the girl up. "Jieunah,so sad you won't be here to see mom losing the bet...and the bed"

"As if you are going to let me sleep on the couch"y/n mumbled to herself, smiling while walking away.

[...]

Jaehyun and the girl were sitting on the couch quietly. No-one dared to speak or look at the other.

Jaehyuns mom had taken the kids to her place and Dobby was as usual with Haechan to the dorm, leaving the two alone in the big apartment.

Ding!

They both turned around at the sound of the doorbell.

Y/n got up ignoring the guy who got up after her,and made her way to the door.