62

"I will come see you tomorrow, thank you for walking me here,even though you didn't have to do so."

"you better...Is this your room. Also, there is no way I'd leave you walk alone again. And last night I should've walk you to the restaurant or wait for one of the boys to come and get you. "

"yeah, I changed rooms after what happened yesterday. Don't be silly...you don't have to do such things. "

"I don't have but I want to... Anyway.. That man... He only had his nose broken, why did he had to change his whole face?" Yunho leaned on the wall, next to the door of the girls room. "he either got embarrassed and wanted to change identity... Or Jaehyun has a fist of iron and he completely ruined his face so, there was no way it could heal"he seemed to be thinking while referring to Daniel.

"Daniel is a person who thinks image is the most important. As soon as he came here he was considered the 'pretty boy'. I guess he felt insecure after the nose thing. It probably didn't heal correctly after the surgery he got, that's why he proceeded to change his whole face. "

" ouch"he pouts, checking his phone. He noticed people walking towards them behind the girl so he straightened his body, nodding his head instead of saying a "hello"

The girl seeing his serious face turned around, coming face to face with Jaehyun.

He had his hands in his pockets and he was also bitting the inside of his lip. That's why he nodded back to Yunho instead of speaking to greet them.

Both men were looking at each other quietly, making the girl who was standing in between them feel uncomfortable.

"Yunhoah, you can go back to your room now" she looked at him but his eyes were still on Jaehyun.

"hm... I will. Call me if you need anything" he gave her a warm smile before he turned to coldly look at Jaehyun again.

He turned around without saying a word walling down the hallway with his hands in his pockets and when he was out of sight the girl opened the door to her room quickly.

She got in and as she was about to close it, Jaehyun was fast enough to get in, getting his shoulder accidentally hit by the door.

"ow" he mumbles, looking at her shocked.

The girl freaked out at first but tried not to show it. "your room is on hallway E"

Jaehyun shook his head as if he was trying to not get annoyed and walked in her room, leaving her behind.

"do you need anything?" She asked quietly.

"I just wanted to see if you're doing well. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you last night." he looked around him, avoiding eye contact.

"it's okay" she shrugged her shoulders, walking further into the room as well. "you had the right to get angry... What I said and thought was horrible. .." she said, making him look at her.

"I mean..." she looked away quickly. "suicide is not something to joke about... I stayed awake last night thinking. What leads people into doing such thing... Why would She do that. I care about my cousin. You both probably don't see it but I do care. If  I wouldn't care, I would not mind her fucking with different guys every night... I wouldn't care at all. "the girl sat on her bed. 
" I wouldn't transfer money to her bank account every month to pay for her bills, food and needs. I also wouldn't cook food for her every week, and give it her neighbour, nor ask her to pretend as if she made it herself... I know Becka misses her mom so, I asked the old woman next door to give her the food so she would feel as if someone cares for her, after my mom left. "she had now tears on her cheeks.
"We were bestfriends when we were kids..."she chuckled. "her mother was busy so she'd often stay with us. I know what her favourite food is,thats why I make sure to cook what she liked back then, often.. We were best friends... She was my favourite cousin because she'd always play with me, do my make up and hair with her fake make up kit and tools... She changed when we grew older but that didnt mean my feelings and thoughts for her did. She still was my cousin. She still is... I can pretend that I can't stand being with her but I cant bear thinking that she committed suicide. "she looked at the man, seeing him having tears on his cheeks too.

" I don't know what she's going through but please, since you're with her most of the times, make sure she's safe. Did you take her to a doctor? That will probably sound mean but, what is she's mentally unstable?" She looked at the ground again.

"why didn't you tell me sooner? Or her..."

"why, would your opinion about me change? Last night you said I disappointed you... Even if I spoke to her nothing would change-"

"Nothing? You never know, y/n... What if she misses you too?"

"Becka has chosen who she wants to keep around her and who not. I know her better than you...also, I think we are better this way."

"what if Becka changed because of you?" Jaehyun frowned, sitting on the arm chair, in front of her.

"because of me? I'm younger. She cut off and became who she is now."

"does it matter who is older or younger?"

"hm... If not...Then is it my fault that she committed suicide? Because she has a hard time and a different lifestyle?" she looked at him for a few seconds.

"you really are annoying... Uh... Stop giving people a hard time. Yes? We are not 5 nor 6. We grew up. We are not besties so don't act like as if you care or as if we are close. Get a life."

"she was right..." she felt stinging pain in her chest and stomach as she started crying harder. She hid her face in her hands trying to control her crying but it was no help.

"Ya..." Jaehyuns voice broke. He kneeled in front of her. He wrapped his hands around her wrists, rubbing her skin with his thumbs. "what are you talking about"

"those around me have a hard time because of me... That's why they get distant and then leave..." she pulled back, "she, who I treasured the most, got distant and left me. Then you..."

"I never left you.. I was always there, you just couldn't see me" he pulled her into a tight hug because she almost got up to move away. "I never appeared in front of you because I know you'd get sad and hate me more so I just watched from afar"

"please leave me alone"

Jaehyun didn't speak, he just hid his face in her neck. "no, I won't leave. Even  though I never left you... I don't want you to think I left you for a second time."

"shouldn't you be with her right now Jaehyun? What if she tries something again. You might believe this was my fault too. Go back to your girlfriend..."

Even though y/n was feeling good thanks to the familiar comfort and warmth, her heart was breaking. She never expected to speak about her and Beckas past.

"nothing is your fault, y/n..."

Guysss thank you so much for reading this book, and for leaving comments.
When I see your comments I get so excited and motivated. THANK YOUUU SARANGHAEE❤️❤️