1

"YAH!Y/N WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE FANSIGN"

Agh...not again.Why is she freaking out?The fan sign is in four hours.

"Okay!Stop screaming please.." I mumble while looking for an outfit.

"Y/n,you know how important this is to me..I'm finally meeting my husbands."My bestfriend says serious.

"Then why are we face timing?Get ready Emma!"I say trying to keep calm.

These days she has been extremely annoying.Well,she's meeting her favorite group but that doesn't mean she has to give me headaches everyday.I listen to their music too but I'm not that obsessed.Maybe that's why,but still.She has to calm down.If she goes there like that,then they might think she's crazy.

"I am ready.Look!"she says setting her camera on somewhere so I can see her whole outfit. A pink crop top and high waisted jean shorts,exposing her skinny legs and almost her butt.

"You're pretty"I smile.I wish I was that comfortable wearing clothes like that.

"What are you going to wear?"she asks and I shrug

"Oh,I know what.I'll call you back in ten."I say and hang up

My mum bought me an oversized dress/shirt that I haven't worn yet and I think it would much perfectly with my white shoes and jean jacket.

I take a photo and decided to send it Emma.

•To:Emma-_-

what do you think?

what do you think?

Thank god she never leaves her phone and texted back immediately.

From:Emma-_-
YAS QUEEEEENNN

I laugh at her comment and brush my hair.I take my phone in my hand and head downstairs

"I'm leaving!"I yell and after my mum says her "take care" I exit the house

I'll walk to Emma's house that's about five minutes away from mine and knock on the door.

"FINALLY!"she yells from the inside and when she open the door she drags me with her.

"Yah!We'll get hurt,slow down.."I laugh and get in her car with her. Oh, how much I don't want to go...

"We're late."she mumbles

"It took me only seven minutes to get ready.Three to come here...and we have four freaking hours ahead."I roll my eyes

"We all enter the building two hours earlier.We have to find our seats."

"We have seats?"

"Ugh,duh?Not in the front unfortunately but meh.."she says disappointed

"It's not like you won't go near them.."I chuckle and she hits me

"We will."

"We?"i make a confused expression

"Yes.You're coming."

"No.I'll wait for you next to the exit."

"No!You're coming.Please.."

"N-"

"I'll buy you food after the event."

"Deal."i say without thinking and she smirks

"Knew it."she mumbles having a pleased expression on her face.

I didn't say anything else.Just closed my eyes and fell asleep,thinking of what food she's going to buy me, and wishing for the fan sign to be super quick.