105

It's been an hour since when Jaehyun and y/n started watching YouTube videos and the girl had fallen asleep already. The man was focused on the random video of a duck playing piano and he just stood there, watching with a serious expression.

He felt y/ns fist clenching on his chest, holding the fabric tight but soon she let go of it, with a sniff.

'not again' he thought and closed his eyes for a second.

He paused the video and placed the laptop somewhere else, then focused on the girl.

She was sleep talking again.

"y/n... Can you hear me?" He smiled softly, seeing her nod. "why are you crying baby?"

"she's blaming me again, Jaehyun" the girl mumbled in her sleep, holding onto his tshirt again.

"who is she?"

"Becka..." he heard and placed his hand on her head, to play with her hair carefully.

"what is she saying?" He asked but got no answer. "babe?"

"It's not my fault Jaehyun... Its not my fault for what's happening in her life"y/ns voice broke.

"of course not baby" he whispered, thinking of waking her up or not.

Should we wake up people who have bad dreams?

He shook her a little to wake her up but she didn't move. "we all are responsible for what's happening in our lives babe... Don't let that bitch make you feel bad for something that isn't your fault." he let out a sigh, before he makes the girl lay better in her bed.

Since she was sleeping he decided to make something for her to eat. She loved chicken so, he decided to follow a recipe on the Internet and cook some chicken and potatoes in the oven.

He opened the door to y/ns room and saw Dobby laying there right in front of it sleeping, but as soon as the dog noticed, she quickly went to bed and laid next to y/n,leaving Jaehyun alone.

Jaehyun opened the bottom drawer and took a funny apron the girl had in there for him to wear everytime he'd eat because he is a little bit clumsy and stains his clothes, but today he decided to use it for an other purpose.
With pouty lips, he gathered all the ingredients on the kitchen island and after staring at what was in front of him, wirh his hands resting on his hips, he decided to finally start cooking.

"lemon... Salt, pepper..." he started. "chicken? Where's the chicken... I can't cook chicken with potatoes without a chicken" he scratched the back of his head,confused. He thankfully found it after some digging in the fridge and freezer selves.

"the way that gucci look on you amazing... But nothing can compare to when you're naked-fuck" Jaehyun turned around after splashing some lemon juice in his eye. "andwaee" he made a funny sound but then went serious again. "I just wanna let you know... Swear to god you're beautiful" he hummed, busy on the YouTube video.
"Niiiceeeu"

[...]

"ow"the girl heard in distance and opened her eyes slowly. "Gordon Ramsay.. Ramsey? Gordon whatever get ready for a collab"

"who is he talking to..." she got up sleepy, and lazy she went to the living room. "Jae..." she mumbled, walking to the kitchen with one eye closed.

"woah a cyclops" he made a funny face.

"Ya, jugulae?" she said smiling and started sniffing. Her stomach made a growling sound.

"someone is hungry"

"what did you order? It smells so good..." she bite her bottom lip.

Jaehyun looked at her as if he was hurt and placed his hand on heart. "I spent two hours cooking for you, what do you mean order?"