37

Might be - >🔞 we will see how it will turn out.

Itstaeiltimeee: unblock me

Johnny:unblock me

Haechan:unblock me

Doyoung:unblock me

Yuta:unBLOckMe

Taeyong:excuse me!!!!

Jungwoo:U N B L O C K M Y F U C K I N G NU MBERR

Markulee:ya, y/n I'm coming over, I promised to annoy you starting today.

Jungwoo:oh my god y/n, I'm sorry Jaehyun took my phone.

"woahh this guy really!" She placed her phone under her pillow. "he thinks I'll fall for his tricks."

The truth is, she felt something for Jaehyun at first. Then it disappeared... Then she started feeling something but  again,his words and actions made her change her mind.

She couldn't trust him. The guy had worst mood swings than a girl on her period. It sometimes felt as if he had more than one personalities.

It didn't take long for her to hear a knock on the door. She ignored it at first but forgot completely that Jaehyun knew the number combination.

She rolled her eyes and continued watching TV, not giving him a glance.
She only felt him sitting on the couch next to her and his eyes piercing her body.

"guess what I brought you" he said excited.

The girl started blushing and feeling uncomfortable with him around.

"tape for your mouth?" she asked, admiring Lee Jong suk on W.

That man is so good looking. Is he even real?! He looks hot and cute at the same time. His body is wow too!!!!!

"I brought chicken." he leaned his head back.

The girl didn't react.

"babe" he frowned, waiting to see her reaction but again, nothing.

She was focused on the show.

"look at him, isn't he so cool?" she mumbled, taking her phone in her hand to send a picture to Emma.

'he's so hot!!!' she texted, making Jaehyun roll his eyes.

"y/n, stop acting like a fan girl." he mumbled, getting her attention.

"don't talk Jaehyun. I only want to listen to him" she said with eyes still on the screen.

"Number 1,cinderella story with glamorous parties, number 2,a romantic trip to a country, number 3, a simple everyday romance, number 4, a bold and sexy adult-only romance. He personally prefers number four. I heard you told him to pay back what he owes you with sweet romance... "

" number three...? "

" that's four "