84

"should we go back? It's dark" Yunho smiles, taking Y/ns hand in his to help her.

It started snowing and the snow had reached their knees, making it hard for her to walk since she was shorter.

"its so freaking cold."

"in five minutes we will be by the fire,"

"yay"

"Does Jaehyun know you're here?"

Y/n shook her head, "I didn't tell him yet. We didn't talk today so, he probably doesn't know. It's not like we tell each other what we are planning to do so"

"how do you feel now that you're around each other again?"

"it still feels weird."

"it must be uncomfortable hm?"

"yeah, a little."

"it must be because you still want him but you're not with him an a way you want to"

"the way I want to?"

"hm..." Yunho turned to face her. "don't you want to be with him?"He chuckled." I think you do "

Y/n pressed her lips together, while staring at the cabins from afar. "I want to... But I'm afraid to get back with him."

"why?"

"you know why"

"if there was something you could do, to stop feeling this way towards him, would you do it?" he made the girl look at him this time.

"I don't think I would do it" she smiled. "Jaehyun was my first boyfriend. Why do you think it took me so long to be with someone? Most girls in my age have had boyfriends since they were younger." she now looked away.
"but I didn't want to be in relationships for no reason. Saying 'I love you' to someone I actually dont love, just because we are in a relationship. Just for the image... I'd never do that. I always wanted to be with one person for my entire life. It sounds cheesy but I wanted to get married to my first boyfriend. Even have family with that person and spend the rest of my life with him like my grandparents did. "

" do you think he is the right person? "

" I don't know... I hoped he was but I cant tell anymore. "she laughed." he's funny. He's cute... He is trying to get closer but what if u get back with him again? What if we are not meant to be together? What if Becka tries to do something once she finds out? "

"if he leaves again then as you said, you were not meant to be. But you could try slowly in the future with someone else. What if Jaehyun is not the one?"

"it felt as if he is..." Y/n felt her face cold after the tears left stains on her cheek.

"yayaya... Please don't cry" Yunho freaked out. He stopped walking and pulled her into a hug. "Jaehyun loves you, even if he doesn't show it much"  the man pressed his lips together.

Y/n didn't answer, she just continued sobbing with her face hidded in his chest. "you already know, he did what he did so you won't get hurt. So, I'm pretty sure he won't let you go easily." he chuckled, feeling Dobby trying to ran away. "ya, Dobbyah" he chuckled

"let her run, she will come back... She's will start barking if we don't follow her and she'll come here again" Y/n started wiping her cheeks with Yunhos help.

"I'm surprised, Jaehyun is not here yet"

"what did you say?" the girl asked, sniffing.

"nothing... Let's go back, it's too cold."