16

The boys have been practising for four about hours. Y/n was laying on the small couch in the corner of the room, trying to keep her eyes open. She sometimes would see things double or blurry but managed every time to focus on the boys again. She didn't want to seem rude.

"ugh, my spleen" she heard a familiar voice, then felt someone sitting next to her legs.

"you drank much water" y/n mumbles, not turning to face the person who was there.

"are you okay? Your eyes just... Crossed" someone laughed at her but went serious when her phone started ringing.

"ugh, what does my phone say?" the girl turned to face Taeil for the first time.

"where is it?" He looked around him.

"You're sitting on it. When will you be done? Can I leave a little earlier?"

"it says Daniel." Taeil spoke. "Daniel with a blue heart next to it." he raised his eyebrows. "Want me to answer?"

"no," she frowns. "actually, should I tell him to come pick me up?" y/n lazily got up

"why?"

"I can't keep my eyes open."

"I can take you home now if you want."

"yes please." she got up. Soon she felt eyes on her again.

"y/n, wanna play games this evening after practise?"

"if I'm awake" The girl gave a warm but sleepy smile to Haechan

"I'm driving her home. I'll be back soon" Taeil took his keys in his hand.

"yaa who sleeps that much" Haechan raised his eyebrows. "anyway, go. I'll wake you up" he smirked  earning a glare.

"everyone, do well." she waved, walking out of the dance room,with Taeil behind her.

The way to the underground garage was quiet since no one had something to say. Until they got into a car. It wasn't the van they used to come here. It was a black sports car instead.

" so, Daniel with a heart." Taeil starter the engine. "why with a heart? Do you like him?"

"no" she rests her head back. "he wanted me to use a heart. He was being annoying so I used the blue one"

"why blue? You could have used black, orange or something."

"black is my favourite color. Orange is close to red and red means love."

"what does blue mean?"

"friend"

"So, party boy got friend zoned." Taeil chuckled.

"why are you smiling"

"Well, you know I don't like him."

"but, why?"

"I have a feeling about him and its not good. They way he talks.. The way he looks at someone when he speaks. Or how he sometimes smiles."

"are you a psychologist?" Y/n forced a smile.

"I wish" he smiled. "ya, wanna sleep in the dorm? You'll be alone. And when you wake up you can play games with Haechan if you want."

"are you lazy to drive me home?"

"actually, yes. Your house is quite far. But it's not like you won't sleep peacefully there so,"

"has your noona cooked"

"yes, rice with curry and chicken. Don't worry about cooking"

"I was worried about eating." she chuckles, then checks her phone because it vibrated.

From:Daniel💙
Are you still sleeping? I went to get some coffee and happened to be near your place.I rang the bell but there was no answer. I'll come by in the evening. "hm?"

"what?"

"Daniel said he was home and wonders if I'm still sleeping because he rang the bell and got no answer." she tried to find something to reply. "Oppa, take me home. He said he'll come in the evening" she said frowning. "but... How does he know where I live"

"hm?"

"I never told him where I live. We never met at my place."

"he was probably talking about your mother's house."

"he doesn't know about it either."

"that's weird." Taeil pouts. "I'm taking you to the dorm"

"but he said he'll come in the evening."

"I'll take you there later. What if he comes earlier and interrupts your sleep?"

"I'll have to get up because he might think I died."

"good, he might stop trying to see you then"

"you're stupid"y/n laughed

[...]

" I'm back"Taeil walked lazily in the huge room where the boys were practising earlier.

They were relaxing for a while since they were practising even after Taeil left.

"Did you take her to her apartment?" Taeyong asks, focused on his phone.

"no, I took her to the dorm. She's in Haechans room." he sat next to Yuta. "I was bored to drive all the way to her house, then back. So, since you'll play games I told her to sleep there."

"woohoohooo games" Haechan shook Johnny by his shoulders

"Daniel called her earlier but she didn't answer. He texted her too in the car. Guess what his name on her phone is"

"annoying guy" Yuta spoke, having his eyes on Jaehyun who seemed focused on his shoelaces.

"no, next"

"womanizer" Doyoung said this time.

"nope"

"Daniel" Mark mumbled.

"yes, with an emoji"

"what emoji" Taeil pointed at them, waiting to hear for an answer.

"puking face" Jaehyun finally looked up.

"you wish"

"just tell us already" Yuta smacked his shoulder.

"a blue heart. It's Daniel with a blue heart. He asked her to put a heart next to his name" Taeil cringed. "this guy annoys me so much. He even went to her house earlier. Thank god I didn't take her there. Something is fishy"

"why did she use blue?" Mark raised an eyebrow.

"what's fishy?" Johnny rolled his eyes with what Mark asked.

"y/n never told him where she lives. I thought he went to her mom's place but she didn't tell him about that place either"

"Emma noona probably did. She was excited with the idea of Daniel and Y/n getting closer." Haechan shrugged.

"why are you being so overprotective? She's old enough to take care of her self"Mark spoke again.

" what do you mean? She's still young. We all take care of her "Doyoung scolded. "it's not about being old enough or not. She's a friend."

Taeil this time looked at Jaehyun,"since the one who should be doing it is not able to do it, Im doing it instead."

"did Emma ask you?" Yuta frowns.

"no one asked. Anyway, let's finish with this so we can go home. Aren't you hungry?" Taeil asked and they all groaned.

"ill be your curry, you'll be my rice ~" Johnny sang, walking to his spot.

"Jeffrey,get up" Taeil winked at the quiet man who was still sitting on the parquet.

"yeah," he mumbled, getting up, then walking to his spot with his hands on his waist.