8

"my head hurts... How can you play for that long?" Y/n closed her eyes.

"he plays all night. That's nothing to him." Johnny chuckles.

"I said I'm a master, didn't I?" Haechan smirked,now focused on the girl who got up.

"ugh, I should go" she stretched her body. "it's ten already"

"are buses around at that time?" Haechan raised his eyebrows.

"yes"

"I can drive you" Johnny volunteers.

"no, it's okay. If I get in the car I'll fall asleep. I better go back with a bus." she smiled, walking back to the living room.

"Ohh look who's here"

"Markulee" the girl forced a smile.

"you look tired" the guy chuckled.

"my eyes are burning" she admitted, looking at Haechan.

"it's until you become a master."he jokingly elbowed her.

"ya, I'm going out to get some chips, who wants some?" Jaehyun came out of his room, trying to fix his jacket.

When his eyes met y/ns he quickly looked away.

"I want a red bull" Haechan raised his hand.

"anyone else?" He looked around but only Mark, Johnny, Haechan and the girl were there.

"no, since you're going out, walk y/n to the bus stop"Johnny said

"you'll take the bus? I can drive you" Mark smiled.

"you don't have you license yet" Haechan rolled his eyes.

"our driver will" Mark raised his arm to hit him jokingly.

"If it was for someone to drive her, I'd drive her you dumb" Johnny rolled his eyes.

"I want to take the bus" She smiled, walking to the door to put her shoes on.

"it's windy outside. Are you wearing just that?"

"ya, are you hanging out with my mom?" The girl chuckled and opened the door. "I'll get going, good night" she smiled. "and you, stop playing that much. I felt like puking in there" she waved.

"yes noona!" Haechan smiled big, waving at her.

"Jaehyun, go get me that red bull please" The youngest one turned to face his friend.

"yes hyung" Jaehyun rolled his eyes, heading out of the door as well.

~

"good night" Jaehyun smiled to the cashier before he leaves the store. As he was walking, he decided to take an other path that leads to the bus stop where y/n would probably wait at.

He was gone from the dorm for half an hour already so he thought she'd be on a bus at the moment.
Well, he was wrong.

He saw her sitting there, staring at her shoes.
The feeling of the pinching inside of his stomach started again. He felt guilty. He knew he shouldn't have talked like that to her.

When y/n finally looked up his heart stopped beating.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and started walking towards her, acting as if he's surprised that she's there.

"why are you still here?"

"I'm waiting for the bus" she says, not looking at him.

Won't she ask about me? He thought.