79

"awooo"
"awoooo"

"oh my god please stoppp" Y/n hid her head under the pillow to not hear Haechan. He started making wolf sounds so of course Dobby got triggered and she started howling back.

She had a terrible headache couldn't walk properly thanks to the dizziness. "if you cant handle alcohol , why do you drink?" Haechan smirk.

Y/n didn't answered. She just rolled her eyes. "can you please get me some water?" she asked after laying back down. She was about to go get it herself but everything started spinning.

Haechan got up and went to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and gave it to her. "what did you drink yesterday?"

"a beer" she gave him the now empty glass back. "thanks"

Haechan placed the glass on the coffee table and sat next to her. "do you want to see a doctor?"

"no... Its not serious"

"if it wasn't serious why can't you stand up? Are you sure it was only beer? Did you mix any alcohol?"

"no"

"then did you drink with an empty stomach?"

"I don't remember" she pouts, hugging the pillow. "it must be from the headache don't worry"

"how can I not worry? Look at you. What if you had thrown up last night while laying on your back? You could've died"

"but i didn't throw up" she smiled. "I'll just sleep and I'll get better."

"should I take you to your room?"

"no, the couch is more comfortable" she said, seeing him grabbing the blanket, to place it on her.

"I'll be here with Dobby" he sat on the ground again,taking his phone in his hand to take a picture.

Dobby placed her head on his lap and soon fell asleep like y/n did.

To:🌝hyung
Hyung, is Doyoung hyung there? Haechan texted and in less than a minute he got an answer.

From:🌝hyung
Yeah, why

To:🌝hyung
I called and texted him but got no answer.
Is he sleeping?

From:🌝hyung
He is actually cooking... Why?

To:🌝hyung
I just wanted him to come to y/ns

From:🌝hyung
Why him and not me? She likes me better.

To:🌝hyung
She's not very well today. Last night she probably had too much alcohol and now she has a terrible headache. She can't even walk. She got up to get water and she lost her balance.

From:🌝hyung
Damn, is she that bad?

To:🌝hyung
Ye
At first I wanted to laugh at her but she doesn't seem good. I asked her if we should go to the doctor and she said no.
Now I even played a video of fireworks to see how deep in sleep she is and she didn't react. Poor Dobby jumped.

From:🌝hyung
YA IS SHE BREATHING?
hello?
Hyuck!
Yaaaa

To:🌝hyung
I was checking
Yes
She's breathing so she's alive. WHY WOULDN'T SHE BREATH😑

From:🌝hyung
I don't know you said she didn't react and she's actually a light sleeper😭
Hey, Doyoung said he'll come over.
He is getting ready

To:🌝hyung
Okay, can you call Jaehyun and tell him not to come and pick me up? If I call him while he is recording he will scold me.

From:🌝hyung
Yeah, keep me updated.
And tell the stupid girl to call me when she wakes up.

To:🌝hyung
Okay thank youu

[...]

"I still don't understand why you did not call me" Jaehyun hissed with his arms crossed over his chest.

"you literally told everyone to not disturb you today"Haechan frowned.

" well, if there was no reason. You should've told me about y/n"

"are you still arguing?" Doyoung rolled his eyes. "she's okay, she had her soup and painkillers and now she's sleeping again. Stop acting like kids"

"when did she go to sleep?"

"twenty minutes ago? I'm not quite sure. Why don't you go back to the dorm? I'll stay here." Doyoung said.

"I'm not getting in the car with him" Haechan looked the other way.

"same. I might accidentally forget him in some random empty street."

"ya,because you are angry doesn't mean you'll let it out on me." Haechan now looked at him disappointed,getting up. "I'll take the bus. And Dobby"

"hey, Hyuck" Doyoung got up with a sigh."I'll drive you." he then turned to face Jaehyun. "are you busy?"

Jaehyun shook his head in denial, staring at his shoes. "I'll stay here."

"Please don't argue when she wakes up, yeah?"

"hm" he nodded, and when the two men left he threw his head back on the pillow, staring at the ceiling.

He let out a long sigh before he gets up and makes his way to y/ns room.
She was sleeping heavily on her bed, wrapped in her covers. In seconds he was under the covers with her, without realising. As if his feet dragged him there. "you're really dumb" he mumbled, placing his hand on her forehead.

Thankfully she didn't have a fever. A few minutes later, after staring at her, Jaehyun had fallen asleep too. He was facing the girl but wasn't too close in case she wakes up and misunderstands.
He was so tired of work today but also worried about her, so he fell asleep easily.

Yoooo.... I don't know if it means something or not, but I mentioned in the story so many times that Jaehyun is traumatised because of Becka, and now in the new song I hear     " Gimme gimme ooh, baby uncontrollable trauma...".

YO. I'M - I don't know if you guys believe in coincidence... Or if its something else I can't explain

Just like the remix with Valentino. I used "Valentino boy" as Jaehyuns contact name and a few days later boom.....Valentino remix.

I'm actually scared.