20

[...]

"no, I'm at my apartment. Becka left earlier"
"was everything in place?"
"yes"
"that's good. You didn't have to clean anything"
"yeah, thank god"
"ya, y/n. We're going home soon. Come over. I'll show you the game."
"ani, I will take a shower and then go to bed"
"but, it's evening?"
"I'm tired. We'll play some other day."
*sigh*"fine..." Haechan mumbled, ending the call.

"what a kid" y/n chuckles, leaving the phone on the couch.

The girl was in the mood for a bath. She filled the bathtub with warm water and soap. After throwing her clothes on the floor she got in the bathtub, feeling her muscles relaxing as soon as her body was underwater. "why did I never try it before?" she put her headphones on,closing her eyes.

[...]

"yes hyung. She's not answering the door." Haechan mumbled. "I've been here for 20 minutes."

"you know her password. Just get in"

"what if she's with a guy?"

"don't be stupid. Go"

"fine.." He mumbles, tapping the digits to unlock y/ns apartment. "I think she's sleeping. She said she'd take a shower and then sleep." he whispers

"just check her room." Taeil says laying in bed.

"hm? she's not in here" Haechan now spoke loud in surprise. "ya, y/n! Are you still in there?"

"she's not in her room?" Taeil asked surprised too.

"ani... But, hyung. The bathroom door is locked." Haechan tried opening the door.

"she's in there?"

"I think yes.. Ya! Y/n, are you okay?" Haechan kept knocking loudly on the door. "hyung... She's not talking to me" The maknae said, making Taeil freak out.

"I'm coming" he quickly ended the call and rushed downstairs.

"hey hyung-"

"not now" Taeil interrupted Mark, and disappeared.

"what happened?" Yutas eyes widened in shock.

"I don't know" Mark scratched the back of his head confused.

"Taeil! Your phone is ringing" Doyoung came down the stairs with the phone in his hand. "where is he?"

"he just left"

"he left without his phone?"

"who is calling?" Yuta asked.

"Haechan.. What is it?Ya, ya why are you crying? He just left, why are you crying?! I don't understand what you say Haechan, are you even breathing?!" Doyoung yelled in anger.

Soon all the boys were in the living room, confused. Mark took the phone from Doyoung and pressed the speaker button.

" Ya Haechan, did you get hurt? "Mark spoke softly.

" I think y/n did... She's not talking to me "he continued sobbing.

"what do you mean? Calm down..." Taeyong spoke.

"she said she'd take a shower before we end the call two hours earlier but she's still in there and the door is locked"

"ya calm down, okay? Taeil will be there soon"

"I think he's here..I'll call you back" Haechan ended the call, leaving the guys standing there all worried.

"I'm so worried right now.. Haechan doesn't cry with no reason" Doyoung pulled his hair back.