44

"Jaehyun..."

"just a little bit more"

"jae-"

"can't you stop talking... You're so annoying, fuck"

"Please... I can't..." the girl arched her back, having her hands on his shoulders, trying to push him away a little.

She had tears on her cheeks...
She loved it when her and Jaehyun would have moments like this, but this time it felt different.

He was different.

It felt as if the person in front of her was someone else.

"I'm not done yet..." Jaehyun sat back, having his member in his hand, rubbing it.

"I'm sorry..." she looked down, covering her body with her blanket.

Jaehyun gave her a weird look and got up, walking to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came back with a towel around his hips, and water drops on his whole body.

He sat on the bed next to her, placing his hand on her covered thigh. "are you okay?" He asked but got no answer. "did I hurt you? Babe, I'm sorry" he pulled her in a hug, playing with her hair.

"I'm sorry Jae..." she mumbled, wiping her tears off her face.

"Ya, you look so down... Did anything happen?"

what could she say...

"I'll make us something to eat and then talk okay? I hate seeing you like this"

The girl nodded her head, forcing a smile. "Thank you"

[...]

"but, you said we would talk..." the girl who was sitting on the couch, mumbled with a pout.

"I'm sorry but I have something important to do... I'm not saying you're not important but I will be able to see you later."

"okay..."

"eat your food okay? Love you" Jaehyun pecked her lips and left in a hurry.

[...]

"Ya, y/n... Is this your hairband?" Haechan asked, showing her a velvet lilac scrunchy.

"yeah"

"its mine now." he smiled big, placing it on his wrist.

"i have other colors... Do you want to keep this one?"

"yeah, I like it."

"okay, keep it."

"thankyouuu"

"y/n, are you ready?" Doyoung  came out of his room, holding his phone and mask in his hand.

"where are you guys going?"

"to get some stuff of my mom's place, I'll be back soon" the girl said.

"bring me some chips chingu"

"I'll think of it chingu" she smiled, following Doyoung to the car.

They both got into the car but Doyoung didn't start the car. He just sat there looking at her.

"what"

"nothing" he sat better on his seat. "do you have anything to tell me?" He turned on the engine.

The girl shook her head and leaned back.

"are you sure?"

"yeah why" she started playing with her fingers.