156

"are you done?" Eunwoo turned to face the girl,as soon as he heard footsteps heading to the living room.

Y/n slowly nodded her head,not saying a word.

"You could've taken a nap,y/n..."he placed the phone he was holding,on the coffee table.

"Eunwoo..."the girl bit her bottom lip hesitant. "My waters broke"she teared up, placing her hand on her pregnant belly.

"Huh?"the man freaked out. He got up and quickly made her sit on the couch, before he takes his phone in his hand again. "Does it hurt?"

"No"

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because I'm scared. I don't want to give birth without Jaehyun being here..."

"You know...you can't keep the baby in there forever-"

"Can you please call the police? They will find him-"

"I already called. They said they would take a look at the dudes house first ."he mumbled, sitting next to her. "Where is your phone? I should call your doctor"

"I think I left it in my room. I'll go get it"

"No, I'll go. You'll stay here. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry. It doesn't hurt"

"Good, don't move "He ordered and walked away.

"The time you chose to come is not really the right one you know.."the girl mumbled, laying her head back.

[...]

"I feel something now..."y/n informed the nurse that was present in the room.

"Does it hurt or does it feel uncomfortable?"

"Just uncomfortable"the girl mumbled, taking her phone in her hand. "Call Jae-"she spoke to the phone and the device immediately called Jaehyuns number.

It was almost seven in the morning and the girl still had no news of her husband. Eunwoo after taking her to the hospital,went to the police station and she was left alone because non of the other boys could go to her. The company placed guards around their area to keep the safe just in case and they were not allowed to go outside.

'the number you are trying to call is unreachable.Please leave a message-'

"I'm her friend-"

"I'm sorry but you're not allowed in here-"she heard from the hallway and turned to her head to see what's happening.

"If not me then who is allowed?"the door opened suddenly with force and an annoyed Yunho walked in with some men behind him.

"Yunhoya"y/n smiled but her smiled faded when she saw a man grabbing Yunhos shoulder to push him back. "What are you doing? Let go of him"

"Don't you fucking touch me"Yunho frowned, pulling back.

"We were informed that no one should be coming in here except nurses and doctors"

"He can be here too. I need someone with me"she mumbled signaling them to go outside. "He's my friend"she added, seeing the men giving a weird look to her friend before they leave.

"And close the door"Yunho added, before he goes closer to her. "Ya...why didn't you call me? Why did i have to find out from Haechan?"the man sat next to her

"I'm sorry... I was so scared and couldn't think straight. I'm sorry Yunhoya"the girl looked down. "But why did you come here? "

"I wouldn't leave you alone....are you okay?"

"Hm"she nodded, before she tears up.

"It doesn't hurt, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Jaehyun-"Yunho started but stopped immediately when his eyes met hers. "Jaehyun is okay... I talked with him earlier. His phone is broken and he is the one who asked me to come here."

"Where is he?"

"He was at Emmas house, waiting for the police to arrive. Emma...shot her husband and he was bleeding badly so they were also waiting for the ambulance."

"She shot him? That man had a gun?"

"I guess he is someone with secrets"Yunho shrugged his shoulders, smiling at her. "Ah,ya...Jaehyun is alright so let's change the topic. Are you ready to get the second watermelon out of your thing?"

"Ew... I guess?"she laughed, wiping her tears off her face. "Did you wake up now? Why are you wearing your pajamas?"

"Huh?"Yunho looked down. "Ya,do you know what time it is? I hurried here"

"Wanna take a nap?"she smiled, seeing him shaking his head.

"No, I'm good. I want to keep you company"

"I will leave soon tho...they will prepare me for a C-section so I will be gone for a few hours. You can use my bed"

"But you said you're not in pain... you'll give birth now?"

"Not yet... giving birth is not that easy you know..."

"Your waters broke but we don't know when you'll have contractions. They might not happen any time soon naturally so we'll do that with medication."

"Do you think it's a wrong alarm?"

"No... remember when I told you should not try having an other baby because it might not be good for your health?"

"..yeah"

"Your waters broke earlier than they should and the baby should not stay in there until you get contractions naturally because it might harm you and the baby"

"Then,will the baby be alright?"

"Yes,if we are on time"

"And what about me?"

"Don't worry"

"Ya,what are you thinking?"Yunho asked, snapping her out of her thoughts

"That i haven't eaten since yesterday...are you hungry?"

"A little. Can you eat now?"

"I don't know...i should ask the nurse"

"I'll go find her. Wait here"

"It's not like i can go anywhere "she smiled,seei him squinting his eyes.

"Shut up Mike"