135

"do you still not feel good?"

"Hm..."

"Babe...when you feel full and you can't eat anymore,you stop. You don't need to empty the whole plate"Jaehyun rolled his eyes, getting smacked on his chest.

"That burger was asking to be eaten..."she looks down.

"Eomma..."y/n heard and blushed. Eomma. She still hasn't gotten used to be called that by Jiyoon.

"Are you not sleeping?"she sat better on the couch. It was his first night there...he seemed tired because he played a lot with Jieun and the other boys at the party,but didn't seem to be sleeping easily.

The boy shook his head and started playing with his fingers. "I can't sleep alone..."she heard and smiled. Then she faced Jaehyun.

"Does this remind you of something?"she chuckled, seeing the man blush.

"Ani?"he looked away embarrassed,when he recalled the times he used that sentence as an excuse to sleep in the same room with her while he was trying to get her back,two years ago.

"Jiyoon baby... don't you like your room?"she made the boy sit on her stomach and rest his back on her knees.

"I do. I just can't sleep alone..."he blushed embarrassed.

"Do you want to sleep with Jieun?" Jaehyun leaned his body on y/ns shoulder.

"Am i a couch or something..."

"Why is he sitting on you and I can't even lean on your shoulder"Jaehyun pouts, making Jiyoon laugh.

"She's my mom"

"She's my wife"Jaehyun messed his hair.  "Should I sleep with you? We can watch videos untill we fall asleep"he smiled,making his dimples visible.

"Okay"Jiyoon got up. "I want to watch Haechan hyung"

"Haechan hyung..."Jaehyun made a funny face. "What about me? I'm cooler"Jaehyun said making the boy pout.

"I still want to watch Haechan hyung"he said making y/n laugh because he was being serious.

"Okay...the last one that reaches the room,will sleep by the wall"

"Not fair.."the kid got up, giving a kiss on y/ns cheek. "Goodnight"

"Goodnight"y/n smiled big but pout when she felt warm air hitting on her cheek.

"I want to give you a kiss too"Jaehyun smiled.

"Okay"she she shrugs, signalling Jiyoon to leave.

"you'll sleep by the wall!"Jiyoons head popped out of the wall.

"I'm too big-"Jaehyun got up with a pout

"You're last"y/n,smirked making Jaehyun smile.

"You two are teaming against me"

"Hurry up... you're slow"Jiyoon made y/n laugh again,

Jaehyun flicked y/ns forehead before he starts walking towards Jiyoon. "Ya!"the girl raised her voice

"Agh"Jaehyun almost lost his balance because Jiyoon pushed him by his hip. "You'll lose, hurry up"

"I never lose"the man looked at the child with a raising eyebrow.

"You just did."Jiyoon walked away, leaving the man surprised behind. "He is something else...really"

"He is awesome"y/n got up, taking her phone in her hand.

"I am more awesome"Jaehyun joked,pecking her lips. "Will you go to bed?"

"Ani, I have to call Emma"