118

"Kun..."y/n flinched in her sleep, placing her hand on her belly instinctively. "ouch..."she felt tears running down her cheeks.

Her face got itchy so she woke up to wipe her skin.

She then felt her bottom pajamas wet so she looked down only to find out her waters broke.

"Oh n-no"she pressed her lips together,trying to get up. "Kun?"she called making her way to the guest room slowly, because she felt uncomfortable and was afraid to not get hurt or hurt the baby. "Kun?!"she leaned her body against the door to the room he was sleeping in.

"Hm"he hummed smiling to himself. He seemed to be enjoying his sleep.

The sun was out already...the clock on the night stand had 07:16 written on it which made her feel bad for waking him up. They had gone to bed at five so they didn't sleep much.

"Qian Kun!"she raised her voice, seeing him open his eyes then doing an eyeroll

"What.."he let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry for waking you up-"

"Doesn't seem like it Mike..."he closed his eyes again.

"My waters broke-"she mumbled, making him open one eye only.

"Your what."he asked... More like stated.

"My waters broke"she repeated hesitant,seeinh him getting up slowly from bed.

"Now?"he tilted his head,looking at the clock.

"Ye, sorry the baby didn't contact me to let me know earlier... She also has no clock in there so she doesn't know you are sleeping at that time-"

"Don't be sarcastic dude, you're supposed to meet your doctor and give birth in four days..."he freaked out but tried his best to not show it. "Does it hurt"he quickly took her hand in his, helping ger sit on the bed.

"I just feel uncomfortable."

"I'll go pack some of your clothes and take you to the hospital. Stay here..."

"I have one bag for me and one for the baby already ready in the wardrobe."

"Ah,okay...then I'll bring them in the living room... let's go to the car hm?"

"Hm"she nodded about to cry.

Was she scared. Hell yes.

Her heart was beating extremely fast,but the one who was worried the most was Kun.

"I'm sorry"y/n said when she saw him making his way to the living room with the two bags.

The man quickly went back to the room again seeing her getting up while having a guilty expression on her face

"Don't say sorry dumbo. Don't worry, you'll cook to pay me back as soon as we leave the hospital."he smiled to distract her.

" I don't want to give birth yet"

"Is it too early?"

"Actually, baby's due was almost a week ago but the doctor said the baby was not in the right position yet so I could wait a little more."

"Is it safe?"

"Yes...i think women can give birth three or maybe four weeks overdue sometimes."she nodded her head,forcing a smile.

"Oh,good...here "he helped her sit on the passengers seat. "Can you call your doctor?"

"Hm,I will..."she pulled her phone out.

Kun started the car while the girl was informing the doctor. It didn't take long for them to get to the hospital thankfully and the doctors acted quickly and took the girl in a private room so the doctor can see her.

"Should I call Jaehyun?"

"Not yet...it might be wrong alarm"she flinched.

"What..."

"I feel pinching..."she placed her hands on her belly.

"Ya, I still think I have to inform him,even if it's the wrong alarm as you say."the man frowned,but nodded understanding how she felt.

"Good morning"a man walked in the room after knocking on the door.

"Good morning"Kun smiled,samw as y/n.

"I have to examine y/n, could you please wait outside for a few minutes "he kindly asked,

"Sure"Kun got up from the chair that was next to y/ns bed. "I'll go get some water, and then wait outside"

"Okay"y/n nodded before the man walks out of the room quickly.

Of course he'd call Jaehyun. He couldn't keep something like this a secret.

Jaehyun was sleeping of course so didn't hear his phone ringing the first two  times,but thankfully he answered the third call.

"Hm?"

"Hey Jae... it's me,Kun"he started biting his nails nervously.

"Hyung,are you okay?"

"Hm... I am"

"Are you drunk? It's eight..."

"Why are you not awake? You have to get ready"

"I have to go film in two hours..."Jaehyun sounded as if he was stretching his body

"Not for that..."

"Then what? We don't have something else to do here..."

"Y/ns waters broke. We are in the hospital and I think she'll give birth later today"Kun said,not realising hes foot shaking wothout his control.

He didn't hear from Jaehyun,which made him to check his screen in case the signal was weak,only to find out the signal was perfect... only Jaehyun probably was shocked.

"Ya"

"Hyung, it's Mark..."

"Mark?"

"Hm...Jaehyun is pretending to be a statue at the moment and scared the shit out of me."

"What the hell...ya...ask the manager to film some other day or give Jaehyun the day off...y/ns waters broke. She probably needs him here. Tell him to get up"

"Y/ns waters broke?"Mark asked surprised. "Hyung-"

"Is she in pain? When did it happen?" Jaehyun took the phone in his hand again.

"An hour ago... she's not in pain but she says she feels uncomfortable..."

"Then she is in pain...she probably lied so you won't freak out"

"She's with the doctor now. She didn't want me to tell you because she thinks its the wrong alarm so, don't tell her I told you."

"Hm... I'll be there as soon as I can. Please don't leave her alone"

"Sure...drive carefully."

"Nae...thank you hyung"Jaehyn exhaled worried. "See you"