25

"ya, Doyoung" Y/n groaned,opening her eyes.

He was sleeping on her arm. She couldn't feel it anymore. All she felt was as if ants were walking on her skin. Yes that annoying feeling.

The sleepy guy opened his eyes. His face was  close to hers but he didn't move an inch. "it's comfortable." he mumbled, closing his eyes again.

"Oppa" she she rolled her eyes,

Doyound opened his eyes in less than a second, and sat on the mattress, still looking at her in shock.

"Did you call me oppa?"

"ah, freedom" the girl pulled her hand close to her body.

"woah, first Taeil, now its me. I like it."

"sleep" she pushed his face back and put a pillow on his head. "okay" he said like a kid, with his head still in between the two pillows. "but, wait." he sat on the bed again, looking at her confused.

His eyes went to the shirt and then face. He went closer, sniffing the top of her head, making her blush. "is this Jaehyuns tshirt?" He squints his eyes. "And why do you smell like Yuta?"

Doyoung seemed so confused but it made the girl laugh so it was worth it. "Jaehyun stained my clothes with mayonnaise. Hair too!"

"mayonnaise?"

"what... I got hungry"

"hm... Let's just pretend I'm believing you this time too"

"hm?"

"nothing.lets just sleep..." he laid back on his bed. "please don't dream of Jaehyun on my bed." he smirked, closing his eyes.

"ew, why would I?"

[...]

"Ya," Haechan widened his eyes in shock. He was sitting on the couch, right next to Mark while y/n was sitting on the floor, resting her head back sleepy.

"yooo" Mark laughed.

"Did you feel that?"

"feel what?" the girl mumbled.

"something buzzed under my butt" he got up confused.

Y/n frowned. 'under his butt?'
"Ohh!" She quickly got up, walking towards them. "my phone" she lifted the pillow to take it. "but why was it there? I had placed it in here" she frowned in confusion, pointing at on an other spot.

Haechan sat on the couch again, starring at her. "is it Emma noona?"

"ani," she forced a smile. "mom. I'll go talk to her in Doyoungs room. He went to buy donuts, right?"

"yeah," Mark smiled. "yum"

From:Daniel
Answer the fucking call
Now she read and her heart started beating faster. What is wrong with this guy...